Options

Pauly Shore

pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Just wanted to know if my girlfriend and I are the only Pauly Shore fans in the world?!!!
I seriously don't know anybody else who likes his films!
Okay, I know he's made some crap, and hasn't really done much since his hayday, but 'California Man' and 'Son In Law' is classic cheesy comedy!

Anyone else????
Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    timrothtimroth Posts: 215
    You are his only fan.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    bio dome is worth a few chuckles when your stoned
  • Options
    I haven't heard about him in ages! :)
  • Options
    Are you, or is your girlfriend; in fact, Pauly Shore??

because, um...no dude. the Weeeeeeeeasel is not funny.

and he never was.

nope. never was.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Are you, or is your girlfriend; in fact, Pauly Shore??

because, um...no dude. the Weeeeeeeeasel is not funny.

and he never was.

nope. never was.

Seriously, he really wasn't EVER funny!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    Encino Man ruled
    But that’s about it.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    That p.o.s. give stand up comics a bad name. His no talent ass getting to headline his mothers club. Write some jokes, have them be funny, and earn a spot you dick! Only wish "Paul Shore is dead" was a documentary, not a farce.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    That asshole is responsible for one of my most painful memories.

for my birthday, my Uncle (who looks a little like a Mexifornian version of Clemensa from "the godfather") bought me this jacket with sweatshirt sleeves and hoodie and a flannel body (does anyone else remember those?? they were made popular by Joey from "Blossom" as a Sanitized Grunge) and my Uncle was trying to "rap" with me he must have watched Mtv as some sort of prep work or something (unless there was a handbook "reach a surly teenager in the 90's")

because he said "yo! it's the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAZE! happy birthday mija!! WEEEEEEEEEAAAZE!!!"

and proceeded to yell "weaze" or "Weazel" like Pauly fucking Shore every time he addressed me. that and overuse of "yo!"

I hate Pauly Shore.

also, I have way too many pop culture references in this story...I do apologize for that.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    pirlo21 wrote:
    Just wanted to know if my girlfriend and I are the only Pauly Shore fans in the world?!!!
    Okay, I know he's made some crap, and hasn't really done much since his hayday, but 'California Man' and 'Son In Law' is classic cheesy comedy!

Anyone else????

I love Pauly. Love most of his films, and have seen him do stand-up a few times. He's awesome. People who take life and themselves too seriously generally don't like Pauly, though. He's just good fun.
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000

for my birthday, my Uncle (who looks a little like a Mexifornian version of Clemensa from "the godfather") bought me this jacket with sweatshirt sleeves and hoodie and a flannel body (does anyone else remember those?? they were made popular by Joey from "Blossom" as a Sanitized Grunge) and my Uncle was trying to "rap" with me he must have watched Mtv as some sort of prep work or something (unless there was a handbook "reach a surly teenager in the 90's")

because he said "yo! it's the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAZE! happy birthday mija!! WEEEEEEEEEAAAZE!!!"

and proceeded to yell "weaze" or "Weazel" like Pauly fucking Shore every time he addressed me. that and overuse of "yo!"

I hate Pauly Shore.

also, I have way too many pop culture references in this story...I do apologize for that.

This story scarred me, for Chrissakes.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    I remember liking Son in Law. But yeah, his act got old real quick. It's probably funnier if you're stoned.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

I hate Pauly Shore.

although i'm sure that is a tragic memory for you......that cracked me up...:D:D....as an uncle to a couple of teenagers i know not to try to connect like that.....why did he decide on pauly shore to try to be hip?.....that's just too funny....:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    although i'm sure that is a tragic memory for you......that cracked me up...:D:D....as an uncle to a couple of teenagers i know not to try to connect like that.....why did he decide on pauly shore to try to be hip?.....that's just too funny....:D

my uncle was about 65 at the time...I have NO idea why he picked Pauly Shore - except it was during that one summer where he was EVERYWHERE on Mtv.

that same birthday he also played "air guitar" while going "meeeeeeow ow ow ow ow ow pa pa pa pa tak tak tak meeeeeeeeow ow ow!!!" and making really bad sex/lead guitar faces to GUNS & ROSES! followed with "aye, Mija that cabron is muy dope!"

I was his favorite niece, so he was just trying to be cool but it was one of the worst things ever. I didnt want to hurt his feelings, and I really wanted him to just stop!

Of course this is the same man who made me a michael jackson glitter glove when he bought me "thriller" (I think it was a regular glove with glitter glued on it...)
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    son in law. awesome.
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    I think the scene in Bio Dome when Pauly and Stephen Baldwin are doing the safety dance is great..
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    for the love of god i hope this thread is a joke. may god have mercy on all of your souls.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    He's not as bad as Rob Schneider. Almost there though.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    #1 Bio Dome
    #2 Son in Law
    #3 Jury Duty
    #4 Encino Man

I liked 'em.
  • Options
    One trick pony. My wife loves him, which always makes me question the validity of our vows. I will have to say, in Son in Law, the scene where he gets hit in the face and is on the ground crying he says something like, "Why did you do that?" and that was pretty damn funny. However, it wasn't any of that Weasel shit.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    Heh heh heh...

Last year I went out with this girl a couple times, thought she was awesome. Hilarious, really smart, beautiful, the whole deal. Too good to be true. When I got to her apartment, the first thing she shows me is her Pauly Shore collection! I'm talking every one: Jury Duty, Encino Man, Son In Law, Bio-Dome, P.S. is Dead, and In the Army Now was still in her freaking DVD player! She insisted on watching P.S. is Dead while my skin crawled for one and a half horrible hours. I went out with her once after that, but couldn't stop thinking about how much I hated Pauly Shore.

That son of a bitch.
    "What's that you're hacking off? Is it my torso? It is! My precious torso!"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Heh heh heh...

Last year I went out with this girl a couple times, thought she was awesome. Hilarious, really smart, beautiful, the whole deal. Too good to be true. When I got to her apartment, the first thing she shows me is her Pauly Shore collection! I'm talking every one: Jury Duty, Encino Man, Son In Law, Bio-Dome, P.S. is Dead, and In the Army Now was still in her freaking DVD player! She insisted on watching P.S. is Dead while my skin crawled for one and a half horrible hours. I went out with her once after that, but couldn't stop thinking about how much I hated Pauly Shore.

That son of a bitch.

ok it's one thing to watch pauly movies if they come on tv but to actually purchase and make an effort to watch his movies...:eek:.....there's gotta be a mental prob there....:p :D:D
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    Heh heh heh...

Last year I went out with this girl a couple times, thought she was awesome. Hilarious, really smart, beautiful, the whole deal. Too good to be true. When I got to her apartment, the first thing she shows me is her Pauly Shore collection! I'm talking every one: Jury Duty, Encino Man, Son In Law, Bio-Dome, P.S. is Dead, and In the Army Now was still in her freaking DVD player!

sounds familiar. :) with the exception of Pauly Shore is Dead. That shit is wrong.
  • Options
    Holy crap... I've never encountered a Pauly Shore fan before...what do I do?

is it safe?
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Holy crap... I've never encountered a Pauly Shore fan before...what do I do?

is it safe?

punch them in the throat HARD and run for it!

before they follow you with taunts of "weeeeeeaze"
  • Options
    One of teacher will actually write you up if you mention Pauley Shore in his class. I'm not joking either.
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    pirlo21 wrote:

Anyone else????
    Apparently, you're not alone. There are 28 others. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6970982413&ref=mf
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    I've never felt so alone!!

No wonder I don't know anyone else who like Pauly Shore, there is no one else!!

Ah well, it'll just have to be my guilty pleasure. We all have our cross to bear!
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.