Options

Fuck.... Sadness pang.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Linda wrote:
    oh, ok.....

Huh?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Wow... sorry to hear. Yes, we'll both get through it.
    #I'll ride the wave where it takes me#

:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Huh?

nevermind
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    miskinmiskin Posts: 278
    having sad pangs occasionally surely is healthy. i enjoy listening to depressing music and getting myself all upset occasionally.
    lol
    myspace.com/airstriponeuk
  • Options
    miskin wrote:
    having sad pangs occasionally surely is healthy. i enjoy listening to depressing music and getting myself all upset occasionally.
    lol

I've had Johnny Cash's 'Hurt' on repeat all weekend, occasionally interspersed with Neil Young 'Only Love can Break Your Heart.'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    I've had Johnny Cash's 'Hurt' on repeat all weekend, occasionally interspersed with Neil Young 'Only Love can Break Your Heart.'

smack Landslide by Fleetwood Mac on
    :)
  • Options

I don't get that because when I'm unhappy, I want something to cheer me up. No offense but I did that when I was fifteen. It's not amusing anymore.

I love this. I've posted it before. It's just fun. For everyone on this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL2_zhLs_T4

:o
  • Options
    I don't get that because when I'm unhappy, I want something to cheer me up. No offense but I did that when I was fifteen. It's not amusing anymore.

hmm i think its a good thing to get everything out the system
    not chilish, but feeling sorry yourself can be quite cleansing :)
  • Options

I don't think it's immature. I think it's realistic. I think putting cheesy pop music on in order to feel happy on the surface is a minor form of displacement. That's just me. :)

• Options
    I don't think it's immature. I think it's realistic. I think putting cheesy pop music on in order to feel happy on the surface is a minor form of displacement. That's just me. :)

That's bull... and it's not cheesy.
  • Options
    That's bull... and it's not cheesy.
    with 2 votes against 1, you are the weakest link goodbye
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    okay harmless... I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.. And its so special and wonderful that you are so lucky to have me share it with you..

Now, you can only watch it if you promise to cheer up because of it. Its sooo awesome. Whenever I am feeling down, I watch this, and it cracks me UP! Make sure you watch the whole thing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_EzQtdfcMM

and enjoy.
  • Options
    okay harmless... I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.. And its so special and wonderful that you are so lucky to have me share it with you..

Now, you can only watch it if you promise to cheer up because of it. Its sooo awesome. Whenever I am feeling down, I watch this, and it cracks me UP! Make sure you watch the whole thing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_EzQtdfcMM

and enjoy.

She's RIGHT! Snap out of it. Both of you!

'When you smile, the world smiles with you'.
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    I miss my Daddy...three years tomorrow that he suddenly died....still doesn't feel real or too good.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    PJaddicted wrote:
    I miss my Daddy...three years tomorrow that he suddenly died....still doesn't feel real or too good.

oxc

(((hugs!)))
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Does anyone get these? Oh well, it should be gone in half an hour or so..

im late here but hopefully by now....that saddMESS is over and done with! you have too much ahead and ZERO time for saddness!!!! come on smile and remember: ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!! (no smiley face but i know u know its there....)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    "I was just listening to the words of the last song and thought 'God, how depressing'. And it's not like you feel it all the time, it's just sometimes well...Just knowing that someone else is feeling down somehow makes you feel better" EV after Nothingman Bridge School 1996. (not verbatim/off of memory you get the point)

As to me having sadness pangs, I thought I had one earlier but it turned out to be gas.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"