Options

I think my Sigur Ros CD is HAUNTED..

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm alone in the house

When the song which is on hits a certain note, my laptop vibrates and there's a low hum... it sounds like an old, wrinkly lady's singing voce. Scared the shit out of me when I first heard it....

I need a hug.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Haha, I remember one time I hit a certain note on my guitar and a picture frame in my room vibrated really loudly. It freaked me out... if I kept doing it and turned up the amp I probably could have shattered the frame!
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    certain notes on my bass amp make the windows and tables shake really loudly in the rooms that IM NOT IN, but the room i am in is fine....freaky when it does happen, rare enough that i turn it up that loud either!

on the other hand the only band who could probably manage to capture hauntings onto records would be Sigur Ros, so dont rule that out
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    *HUG*

Hope you feel better today.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    funny...
    On Jeff Buckely's grace (an album I listened many many times 10 years ago) there's a moment when I seem to hear my name (Julien) everytime...
    Now I'm used to that, but before, everytime I heard that song, I put down the volume, thinking my mum was calling me...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    funny...
    On Jeff Buckely's grace (an album I listened many many times 10 years ago) there's a moment when I seem to hear my name (Julien) everytime...
    Now I'm used to that, but before, everytime I heard that song, I put down the volume, thinking my mum was calling me...

Hey Julien you should maybe drink less of your excellent belgian beer ;-) I would be interested on what song you've heard Jeff sing your name 'cause I'm quite a fan of the late Mr. Buckley? Maybe makes me hear my name too!
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    phatucini wrote:
    Hey Julien you should maybe drink less of your excellent belgian beer ;-) I would be interested on what song you've heard Jeff sing your name 'cause I'm quite a fan of the late Mr. Buckley? Maybe makes me hear my name too!
    drink less belgian beer..? no way...
    I think it's in the third song of the album. I'll haev a listen during my lunch break and let you know (If I hear it...).
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm