Options

i never thought it would happen to me.

edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
but my hair has started falling out. im shedding like a freakin cat. My hairline is retreating like Hitler in Russia. IM TOO YOUNG FOR THIS! I WANT TO LIVE! I'm not even thirty yet.

how much time do i have to enjoy whats left of my life? I dont think I'm getting a bald spot, but the hairline thing is worrying me. Most of the men on my mom's side still have hair, though its thinner around the front. Hopefully thats as bad as it will get. Maybe its just stress.

pray for me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    you should start using that Rogaine stuff before you lose it all!
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Options
    you should start using that Rogaine stuff before you lose it all!

Does that work???!
  • Options
    I will pray for you. I will.

Or just shave it all off and buy a convertible.
  • Options
    MrSmith wrote:
    Does that work???!

yea for some people. i had a friend who started going bald when he was 24. so he used that and it stopped the hair from falling out and it grew back. but you have to continue using it or your hair starts falling out again.
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Better start stocking up on the Depends, you'll need them soon enough... :D

Just kidding man. Be one of those people who always wear hats. Like a beret or something... it could be your trademark!
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    MrSmith wrote:
    but my hair has started falling out. im shedding like a freakin cat. My hairline is retreating like Hitler in Russia. IM TOO YOUNG FOR THIS! I WANT TO LIVE! I'm not even thirty yet.

how much time do i have to enjoy whats left of my life? I dont think I'm getting a bald spot, but the hairline thing is worrying me. Most of the men on my mom's side still have hair, though its thinner around the front. Hopefully thats as bad as it will get. Maybe its just stress.

pray for me.

Jeff Ament has a receding hairline! He's pretty good looking.

I know someone else that started losing their hair in their early 20s and it's better than going grey!
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063

I know someone else that started losing their hair in their early 20s and it's better than going grey!

What the fuck, I've been gray since 18..I can always 'just for men' that bitch if I choose, but going bald at this age would kinda suck..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976

:eek:

ya really think so? me, i'd rather have a full head of grey hair than be bald...and i mean that for my man, although i guess for me too. :p

however, going bald is not the end of the world, there are some seriously sexy bald/balding men. sure, some look like dorks, but i suspect they'd still look like dorks even with hair. :D so try not to freak, not much you can do....although can always check in with your doctor, your nutrition, you may not truly be losing it yet, could be related to something else. beyond that, yes...i've heard/read rogaine does indeed work although i personally don't know anyone who's used it. anyway, don't freak!

and hell, i have a lot of grey hair...and i actually like em thus far.........sheesh.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    MrSmith wrote:

pray for me.

I know how you feel, I've started finding grays!
  • Options

yeah i think i'm starting to get the Jeff thing going.

I would shave it but i have a freakishly large head. I could just start lifting weights and get huge. maybe I could pull off the Stone Cold Steve Austin look if i start now.

Could be worse, my cousins on my dad's side were bald by the time they were in their early twenties. My Dad is the only guy on that side with any hair.
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    What the fuck, I've been gray since 18..I can always 'just for men' that bitch if I choose, but going bald at this age would kinda suck..

Oh, sorry your Champness. :o That's just my preference. (I found my first grey hair when I was twenty. Sshhh). :o
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    MrSmith wrote:

pray for me.

going bald is one of my worst fears actually... that and waking up inside a blue whale.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.