Options

Doesn't anyone fucking read anymore??

stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I work for a credit card company, and we just mailed out a letter with changes to terms and conditions. If you read it and do not understand it, that is fine...but when someone calls about it, the first thing I ask is "well, did you read the letter?" More than half the time they say no. Read the fucking letter!!!!

God, the majority of human are fucking stupid...

"End Rant"
Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    God, the majority of human are fucking stupid

These kinda posts just make my day complete.
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,761
    I work for a credit card company, and we just mailed out a letter with changes to terms and conditions. If you read it and do not understand it, that is fine...but when someone calls about it, the first thing I ask is "well, did you read the letter?" More than half the time they say no. Read the fucking letter!!!!

God, the majority of human are fucking stupid...

"End Rant"

Who reads letters from credit card companies???

And why do the companies feel they can change terms and conditions anyways???
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Who the hell has time to sit and read every notice and form and paragraph the lawyers of a credit card company has painstakingly written and mailed out?

Most people will want you, there friendly credit card representative, to give them the cliff note.

Now, on the other hand, I work in IT for a pretty large company, and when we send out on e-mail informing users of an up coming IT change, I expect EVERYONE to read it. :D
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Who the hell has time to sit and read every notice and form and paragraph the lawyers of a credit card company has painstakingly written and mailed out?

Most people will want you, there friendly credit card representative, to give them the cliff note.

Now, on the other hand, I work in IT for a pretty large company, and when we send out on e-mail informing users of an up coming IT change, I expect EVERYONE to read it. :D
    Hypocrite :D
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    aNiMaL wrote:

exactly! and the CC notices always have the SMALLEST font! i think alot of people would lose their eye sight if they actually read the damn thing cover to cover.
  • Options
    exactly! and the CC notices always have the SMALLEST font! i think alot of people would lose their eye sight if they actually read the damn thing cover to cover.
    Oh, stop yer bitching and just read the fucking things! ;)
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:

That's up to you but you don't really have the right to complain if you don't read the small print or the letters. :)
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I fucking read. Mostly for school though.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    Could someone tell me what this thread is all about? :p
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    Who the hell reads those things? They seem to change them weekly.

If I read every piece of "terms and conditions", "user agreements", "legal statements", etc etc etc.....I'd never have tiem to do anything else....and then I'd die.....because I had no time to eat or drink....only had time to read.

Instead, I'll call when I have a problem, and have someone read it to me.

If it weren't for people like me....you might be out of a job!

:p

*end rant*

:p
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Maybe we would read the stuff they sent if they didn't send so fucking much of it!!!!
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Could someone tell me what this thread is all about? :p

:D
    well played.

and for the record, i never read those ntices, but i never call my cc co with assinine questions either. i skim for importance, and if it's the usual bs, onwards to the recycling bin it goes!

i thought this was going to be about how soooo many people make comments on the board, in threads, while it's obvious they did not read the initial post/question, or skimmed at best. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    know1 wrote:
    Who reads letters from credit card companies???

And why do the companies feel they can change terms and conditions anyways???
    Good points.

If they make a change to the terms and conditions, why can't they just tell you what the CHANGES are... instead of making you go through every single t&c until YOU find which ONE word is different... and it's usually something stupid anyway.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I read. I just read this :D
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    can someone tell me what this thread is all about?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I work for a credit card company,

Well you see that's the problem right there. People automatically hate you, and subliminally want to express their disagreement and dissatisfaction towards you at every opportunity, because your company is owned by a bunch of thieves.

life sucks...have a cookie...

:D
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    can someone tell me what this thread is all about?

dunk, it was only funny the first time :p ... ok well yours was maybe a little bit funny :p