Options

Has anyone's Ex ever called them 'Honey' by accident?

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
:rolleyes:

This morning, the ex wife came in to check her post.. We talked a bit.. I hadn't seen her for three months. In this time I've started to move on, find a new life. Anyway, in conversation, she referred to me as 'Honey' accidentally. Fuck... Felt pretty fucked for a while. It was like square one again.

(By the way, someone PLEASE fix that fucking Database? :o Thanks.)
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656

This morning, the ex wife came in to check her post.. We talked a bit.. I hadn't seen her for three months. In this time I've started to move on, find a new life. Anyway, in conversation, she referred to me as 'Honey' accidentally. Fuck... Felt pretty fucked for a while. It was like square one again.

damn, that sucks....:o
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    thats not nice is it... maybe she meant to say "fuckteeth"?

keep the chin up though me old mucker.. :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    arghh, that happened to me once. went through a horrible break-up, and was finally back on speaking terms with my ex. i asked him something and he replied "yeah, of course babe". there was this weird silence and both of us cringed....

but yeah, eventually it gets less awkward. now i just think about it and laugh. good luck!
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:

:D:D:D

oh dear... you crack me up like few others.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

I'd rather she had said "fuckteeth", at least it would've been consistent with her actions.

I'm pretty good at chin-ups, I can do loads of them. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    No, but I did have an Uncle refer to me as sweet cheeks once. Very traumatizing.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    No, but I did have an Uncle refer to me as sweet cheeks once. Very traumatizing.

yes.. we noticed one of your uncle's favourite phrases is your new sig.

how bad taste was that? :o:o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    honey? no

rotting twat? Yes.....but not by accident.....:p
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026

Yeah, been divorced for almost 7 years now........and we accidently had sex :eek:
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yes.. we noticed one of your uncle's favourite phrases is your new sig.

how bad taste was that? :o:o

When I think of this uncle there are far worse taste memories than anything you could write on here! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    ...and we accidently had sex :eek:

happens to me all the time

" hi cheating whore of a bitchqueen.. i've just come round for my cd's i left.. and i appeared to have slipped and put my willy in your Magic Oven.. and that Hokey Cokey cd your playing is just making me want to go in and out "
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Yeah, been divorced for almost 7 years now........and we accidently had sex :eek:

See THAT would've made a much more pleasant day. :D I just want her words to be backed up by her actions, and vice versa...

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

" hi cheating whore of a bitchqueen.. i've just come round for my cd's i left.. and i appeared to have slipped and put my willy in your Magic Oven.. and that Hokey Cokey cd your playing is just making me want to go in and out "

Man, even when I'm having the crappiest of days you guys never fail to make me smile!! :D

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

I was going to quiz that one as well but you did a much better job, of course. :D

P.S. HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
  • Options
    I was going to quiz that one as well but you did a much better job, of course. :D

P.S. HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

you used my catchphrase thing ;)

p.s. never use it again :mad: :p
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

That's why I went with DB. I said it before, and I'll say it again, no ladies are going anywhere near that one. If only I could get DropTheLeash10 to stop PM'ing me!

Droopy Balls!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

You only started using it when I said it as funny. ;)

I'm so sorry that we're your friends, harmless, so sorry...
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    yep! i've done it...

me, my ex, and my best friend were kinda hanging out one day, and they were teasing me about my many failed attempts at snowboarding with each of them, and questioning why i kept going with them, even though i sucked and was terrified of it.... to which i replied:

"yah, well, it just proves that i love you both enough to put myself through it! :mad:"

:o hehehe oops! this was almost a year after me and my ex had broken up...
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options

86% of your pm's to me are you telling me what to do.. the other 37% is stuff about bacon.
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    dunkman wrote:
    86% of your pm's to me are you telling me what to do.. the other 37% is stuff about bacon.

Love the math, Dunk. How many fingers you got on each hand?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:

dunno.. but 10% of them are thumbs
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eyedclaar wrote:

you gotta remember the inbreeding... we're talking Scotland after all... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    I love MATH and I love love love BACON (ask sen). I love this thread!

• Options

I'm so sorry that we're your friends, harmless, so sorry...

It's OK. As long as you keep feeding me Bourbon biscuits, you're forgiven.

• Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    jrd wrote:
    you gotta remember the inbreeding... we're talking Scotland after all... ;)

Well shit, I thought we had cornered the market on inbreeding in the American South...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    86% of your pm's to me are you telling me what to do...

She does that to you as well??

• Options
    yep! i've done it...

me, my ex, and my best friend were kinda hanging out one day, and they were teasing me about my many failed attempts at snowboarding with each of them, and questioning why i kept going with them, even though i sucked and was terrified of it.... to which i replied:

"yah, well, it just proves that i love you both enough to put myself through it! :mad:"

:o hehehe oops! this was almost a year after me and my ex had broken up...

i'm always surprised that people actually get on with their exes...

all mine hate me.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm always surprised that people actually get on with their exes...

all mine hate me.

It's lucky your wife finds you at least tolerable then 'ey ;)

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    cutback wrote:
    honey? no

rotting twat? Yes.....but not by accident.....

ooh! :D I gotta add that to my repertoire! :)

Personally I'm a fan of softcock, fuckstick and arsehole. Least they're the main terms of endearment that accidently slip out of my mouth when talking to an ex. :o;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    ooh! :D I gotta add that to my repertoire! :)

Personally I'm a fan of softcock, fuckstick and arsehole. Least they're the main terms of endearment that accidently slip out of my mouth when talking to an ex. :o;):D

Is fuckstick an insult?