Options

'True Story.'

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oh crap.... OK so I was lying; now you have to guess what I actually am...

Nope! Too late! ;):)
  • Options
    Nope! Too late! ;):)

Aahaarggghhhhhffaaahrrrrghhhhgdss NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So are you saying that genies aren't mysterious?

I can have you sent to the evil Sultan to be hung, drawn and quartered for saying stuff like that!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

I can have you sent to the evil Sultan to be hung, drawn and quartered for saying stuff like that!

whats so scary about a sun-dried grape... :confused:

oooohhhh Sultan :o ... i thought you said "sun dried grape"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    whats so scary about a sun-dried grape... :confused:

oooohhhh Sultan :o ... i thought you said "sun dried grape"

I imagine an evil, red-eyed man in white with a scimitar when I say 'evil Sultan'. Why is it that you can't think of anything else but fruit, you old fruit?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Krusty: So, i called my friend Sting. He said, "Krusty when do you need me?" I said, "thursday". He said "I'm busy thursday", so I said "How about friday?", he said "Friday's worse that Thursday", then HE said "How about Saturday?" I said, "That's fine".
    ........True story.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Krusty: So, i called my friend Sting. He said, "Krusty when do you need me?" I said, "thursday". He said "I'm busy thursday", so I said "How about friday?", he said "Friday's worse that Thursday", then HE said "How about Saturday?" I said, "That's fine".
    ........True story.

LOL

• Options
    I imagine an evil, red-eyed man in white with a scimitar when I say 'evil Sultan'. Why is it that you can't think of anything else but fruit, you old fruit?

so you know what a scimitar is but you can't spell 'wean' properly... weird boy :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    so you know what a scimitar is but you can't spell 'wean' properly... weird boy :D

I am very multi-cultural....

and I have a large mythical weapon collection in my cellar.

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    'true story' is Cory's thing i believe... he might be mad at you :o

p.s. p.s. is mine ;)

Well if "true story" is Cory's, and "p.s." is dunks, then "droopy balls" are mine and NO ONE wants to touch that!

Droopy Balls
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Well if "true story" is Cory's, and "p.s." is dunks, then "droopy balls" are mine and NO ONE wants to touch that!

Droopy Balls

i think everyone should have a catchphrase..

p.s. droopy balls? true story?
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    i think everyone should have a catchphrase..

p.s. droopy balls? true story?

I'm all for a catchphrase! But then again I'm all for adding in three "fucks" to every sentence when ordering fast food. It really throws the workers for a loop.

Droopy Balls!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"