Options

What have I become?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    You're a pretty cute mummy...

but i don't no nothing about fairy's....;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,725
    Oh, yeah! I know what that means! Bastard! Is it something to do with saliva?

Guys love me. :cool:

Except Jeff. He's mine. Fair and square. :cool:
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Except Jeff. He's mine. Fair and square. :cool:

you better hand him over Kelly, i did, its for the best...;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    You're a pretty cute mummy...
    easy...
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    easy...

ahaha
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    easy...

dude...

oh sorry thought this was the wordgamethread :)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    you better hand him over Kelly, i did, its for the best...;)

Jeffs mine! Thanks!

Poor jeff... :(
  • Options
    ahaha
    :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Ya, being a sex symbol and having women fight for you must suck. Poor little Jeffie. (Strokes his male ego.)
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Ya, being a sex symbol and having women fight for you must suck. Poor little Jeffie. (Strokes his male ego.)

stroke somewhere else, he's yours....;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    dude...

oh sorry thought this was the wordgamethread :)
    quoi? :o
  • Options
    tish wrote:

I'll bet.
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    stroke somewhere else, he's yours....;)

Yes. That was not quite the right word, was it.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    quoi? :o

nevermind, shine on....
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    nevermind, shine on....
    :) ok
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    A drunkard! Stop listening to sad music and pull yourself together! :);)

does he REALLY get drunk that quikly????? :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    does he REALLY get drunk that quikly????? :eek:

The answer to that.............................. IS YES.. I do... I did...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    The answer to that.............................. IS YES.. I do... I did...

thats ok. i wont hold it against you! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    thats ok. i wont hold it against you! :D

*sings* 'If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?'

• Options
    *sings* 'If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?'

i just KNEW that was coming! hahahaha the oldest line in the book! :D

• Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    My sweetest friend.

how awesome to be able to put that out there and have so many people respond to you.

you have a lot of good friends here; it's obvious

do you all become friends from the board or do most of you know each other already?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    A lot of us have met on the board and become friendly here and after that, some of us have met in real life!

Lots of post exchanges, PJ come to town, one arranges a meet up and there we go! We get to put a face (and a name!) to a board person!

But between you and me **looks around** HLF is weird... but sshhhhh... don't tell him I said so!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    A lot of us have met on the board and become friendly here and after that, some of us have met in real life!

Lots of post exchanges, PJ come to town, one arranges a meet up and there we go! We get to put a face (and a name!) to a board person!

But between you and me **looks around** HLF is weird... but sshhhhh... don't tell him I said so!

yeah, cool I can see that happening in chicago. I would think that would be great...........thanks for the explanation.........and the best is.........
    we all understand how much we like the band so we won't be boring anyone who maybe isn't as interested as we are......cause we all would be...........oh so cool.........that would KICKASS!!!!!!!!!!!

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    Keep an eye on the board.. meet-ups are arranged for various occasions, different bands playing, etc., even if it is only a few of you. Here in London, we had several meet-ups for people visiting, little get togethers when other bands were playing and several board members were going, etc. Or just for the heck of it. St. Patrick's day in Dublin is quite a popular meet up time and place as well!!!

You can always start your own thread and organise your own meet up in chicago! There have been some there before... As you say, all of us have at least one thing in common and that is music so, whatever the age or background of people, there is always something to talk about. Then you discover you have a lot more in common with some people and they can even become good friends!
  • Options
    yeah, red, I can see that happening. so I have to stay alert for new things coming up and see if anyone around here is up for it. thanks.

as far as the tickets go how do we know when there are tickets available for us to purchase for certain shows?

• Options
    If you are a member of the 10C you will receive an e-mail telling you when the tix will be sold. It is a massive scramble with servers going down, etc. but hey... adrenalin flows! Then you have all the threads that say 'Yay! Got my tix' or the ones that say 'bummer - didn't get anything' 'bloody servers', 'sold out in 5 mins? WTF?', etc. After that, the ones 'Anyone has a spare for xxxx show?'. Hint: ALWAYS go for your allocation of two tickets per show, even if you only need one. You will be able to make some poor bugger who didn't get a tix happy by selling him/her yours (at face value of course)!

oooOOooo... you are in for such a surprise! :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

*shaves head into a Mohecan, dons dark sunglasses and gun*

You talkin' da me? You talkin' da me?

I consider weird a compliment... is that weird?

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    If you are a member of the 10C you will receive an e-mail telling you when the tix will be sold. It is a massive scramble with servers going down, etc. but hey... adrenalin flows! Then you have all the threads that say 'Yay! Got my tix' or the ones that say 'bummer - didn't get anything' 'bloody servers', 'sold out in 5 mins? WTF?', etc. After that, the ones 'Anyone has a spare for xxxx show?'. Hint: ALWAYS go for your allocation of two tickets per show, even if you only need one. You will be able to make some poor bugger who didn't get a tix happy by selling him/her yours (at face value of course)!

oooOOooo... you are in for such a surprise! :D

what surprise????????????????