Options

i'm dressing up as 70's Elvis at work tomorrow

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
i'm one of the 3 Kings in the office production of The AlterNativity Story

how embarrassing is that :o

my costume looks like this

we do a big office fancy dress party every christmas and it always has a surreal theme (my fault.. ) last year it was an Oz Xmas..

i'm dreading it
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

we do a big office fancy dress party every christmas and it always has a surreal theme (my fault.. ) last year it was an Oz Xmas..

i'm dreading it

:D you are gonna have to get some picture of this :p
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    :D you are gonna have to get some picture of this :p

I was gonna say that too! Great minds think alike!

You're right though dunk... that IS embarrassing, hence our need for pictures.
  • Options
    honestly... i'm not looking forward to it at all!!!! i feel a bit icky about showing off.. :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    honestly... i'm not looking forward to it at all!!!! i feel a bit icky about showing off.. :o

...I wouldn't say 'showing off' that implies you'll look cool!

P.S. I hope you realise I've got the mentality of an 11 year old, so I'll have to mean to you now. I'd flick a booger at you but you're too far away. ;)
  • Options
    ...I wouldn't say 'showing off' that implies you'll look cool!

P.S. I hope you realise I've got the mentality of an 11 year old, so I'll have to mean to you now. I'd flick a booger at you but you're too far away. ;)

well i've got to say "thank you very much" all the time... apparently.

i'll get right into it tomorrow but at the moment i'm cringing with embarrassment... thankfully one or two of the other guys are coming as Elvis as well.. :cool:

p.s. thank you very much
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    dunkman wrote:

costume looks ok, i'm a bit worried about it's material....

from looking at the packaging i think it's cheap, especially when it said fit's most sizes. if you want to look as Elvis then get a quality material and a well made one. so then you can look like a star :)

also take some pics for me will you? :o of yourself and your party
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

i'm dreading it

lol! We need video.
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    dunkman wrote:

Icky? Is this the gay Elvis costume with the ass missing from the pants or something? That outfit rules!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    def. need pictorial evedence ! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    lol! We need video.
    Yes! Video!!! :D
  • Options
    dunk, you gotta sell this out. Go around doing those front kicks and wiping your forehead with a towel all day. Then make a fried marmalade and banana sandwich, and shoot your computer monitor.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Gotta have some haggisburgers. :D
  • Options
    the towel idea is brilliant drtyfrnk.. :D

and Fins... i was going to turn one of the office chairs into a bog.. sit down and then just die.
  • Options
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Love the pink mic :p
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hahahahahahaha Brilliant ! :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :D :cool:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    HAHAHAHA!!!! To use your own words: 'awesomeness encapsultated'! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    That is some sheer material. Can almost see dunk, jr.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    :o

that is freakin hilarious!!

you look like you are mid "honey wanna baby" line! awesome...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    i meant to say as well... yes it was see-through.. and it was lycra so it clung like fuck... so to make my female colleagues giggle i entered the party with the microphone placed down below.. :o

its my work party tomorrow night, god knows what'll happen at that... one year i didnt come home... :o

thankyouverymuch all of you beautiful people, even if it was just for laughing AT me.. i dont care... laughing is good :)