Options

Damn the price of a one-night stand

stevieraveonstevieraveon Posts: 413
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Fuck me. So I hooked up w/ a girl Saturday night and the next morning she was embarrassed to leave my place w/ what she wore the night before (screamed of "Shacker") so I told her to grab a shirt of mine.

As she was walking out I noticed she was wearing my Pearl Jam/Robert Plant shirt from the House of Blues show 2 years ago. ARGGHHHHHH.
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LOL.... oops. Sorry, made me laugh. I feel for you.

Let this be a lesson: Don't drink and drive.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    that'll teach you to use girls.

:p
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Blues For a T Shirt
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Fuck me. So I hooked up w/ a girl Saturday night and the next morning she was embarrassed to leave my place w/ what she wore the night before (screamed of "Shacker") so I told her to grab a shirt of mine.

As she was walking out I noticed she was wearing my Pearl Jam/Robert Plant shirt from the House of Blues show 2 years ago. ARGGHHHHHH.
    So.. you gave her a t-shirt... and she gave you something that will require a Penicillin shot?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    karma's a BITCH
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    i swear i remember a post like this before.

same story, different PJ t shirt!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    I'm on to you! This is a joke! ;)
  • Options
    It's not like you could have said any shirt but that one...

How hard could it be to remove clothes from a woman you just schmanged?

pretty easy from my experiences.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    this reminds me of the line from "the wedding singer"

"Please get out of my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up."

:)
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    I am waiting for a girl to start a new thread: "I Love the shirt that I stole some guy last weekend"

Can't wait to get her side of the story!
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314

so she did the Walk of Shame in your PJ shirt? you at least nail her one last time before she left? :p
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    you're in college, aren't you.
  • Options
    i have noticed that girls love wearing boys pearl jam shirts as something they choose to "just throw on"
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I am waiting for a girl to start a new thread: "I Love the shirt that I stole some guy last weekend"

Can't wait to get her side of the story!

well i started one for the laugh.....and the replies made me laugh like fuck!!!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options

Who gets up on Sunday morning after a Sat nite romp???

...c'mon tell that to the fans...playa

Romp til sunrise... sleep til dusk... then Sunday evening she goes home in her own clothes...

no-one gets up Sunday morning unless it's Geritol time
    the Minions