Options

I'm seriously wondering about getting shit faced...

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhh I feel like such a stupid idiot. That's all I'm saying.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    hey we've all been there. its no crime.
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    oh dear. i was wondering whether to get a bottle of wine tonight but the weather's too crap to go out.
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    you are not a stupid idiot...
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    you are not a stupid idiot...

hmmmm.... *whistles*
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    oh dear. i was wondering whether to get a bottle of wine tonight but the weather's too crap to go out.

Aye, it is that.... STOP RAINING!!

It's cos God is crying due to all the depression in the Pit that he can't sort out. :D

• Options
    Aye, it is that.... STOP RAINING!!

It's cos God is crying due to all the depression in the Pit that he can't sort out. :D

what's wrong.

pm me if you fancy it. wink
  • Options
    what's wrong.

pm me if you fancy it. wink

Hmm.. I'd love to, but just sorting it now and not sure how much I should say...

• Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I never need an excuse to get shitfaced. ;)
  • Options
    I never need an excuse to get shitfaced. ;)

:D

• Options
    OK so problem sorted....

I'm on the diet cokes tonight then.. work in the morning!

• Options
    OK so problem sorted....

I'm on the diet cokes tonight then.. work in the morning!

Well that's a relief. So you're okay?
  • Options
    Well that's a relief. So you're okay?

Yep, good thanks.. how are you this fine evening?

• Options
    Yep, good thanks.. how are you this fine evening?

I'm just trying to resist temptation to order a takeaway.
  • Options
    I'm just trying to resist temptation to order a takeaway.

Hahaha yeah I know that feeling... did it on two consecutive nights last week...

• Options
    Hahaha yeah I know that feeling... did it on two consecutive nights last week...

Yes, Mark. You're right. I WILL order a takeaway! Thanks!
  • Options
    Yes, Mark. You're right. I WILL order a takeaway! Thanks!

No worries... when ya gotta eat, ya gotta eat

• Options
    No worries... when ya gotta eat, ya gotta eat

I could just cook something but I really feel like a soggy pizza. :o
  • Options
    I could just cook something but I really feel like a soggy pizza. :o

Cool.. just don't use that garlic sauce shit OK? :)

• Options
    Cool.. just don't use that garlic sauce shit OK? :)

That's the best bit. I love roughing it sometimes and having cheap manky food. :D
  • Options
    That's the best bit. I love roughing it sometimes and having cheap manky food. :D

Ugh... I never understood why they gave you a seperate pot of sauce to dip a pizza into.... it doesn't make sense... it's not chicken nuggets.... there is sauce on the base already.....

• Options
    Ugh... I never understood why they gave you a seperate pot of sauce to dip a pizza into.... it doesn't make sense... it's not chicken nuggets.... there is sauce on the base already.....

It's for the crust... yumm. I'm a cheap date. Hahaha