Options

The Dreaded Crucifix

corycory Posts: 736
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
At minute mark 2:35, when you've had this done to you, you've officially had your ass kicked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md-EIOVL5io&feature=related
Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Worst knockout I've ever seen was Butterbean knocking out Bart Scott on a WWF pay per view.

I felt bad. After I nearly pissed myself laughing
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i really struggle to watch this stuff... reminds me of a youtube i watched once where this kid jumped over a fire and then fell over the edge of a small cliff into a reservoir... he took half his head off (he lived though) but he was in the water with his brain hanging out and drowning and yet you could hear the people up top still laughing.

i even feel sick when i watch those mtv fuckers nailing their gonads to walls and stuff...

i know.. i've turned into a right pussy :D personally i blame High School Musical for that
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i really struggle to watch this stuff... reminds me of a youtube i watched once where this kid jumped over a fire and then fell over the edge of a small cliff into a reservoir... he took half his head off (he lived though) but he was in the water with his brain hanging out and drowning and yet you could hear the people up top still laughing.

i even feel sick when i watch those mtv fuckers nailing their gonads to walls and stuff...

i know.. i've turned into a right pussy :D personally i blame High School Musical for that
    I just dont like watching their bodies go limp and the other guy is still hammering the poor sap's head with an elbow. Pretty barbaric.

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvOSmA1hPWw&feature=related

when wrestling stops being staged. The final fall through the cell roof was not planned allegedly. Mick Foley was not prepared to break his fall.

EDIT - posted the wrong part first time.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a40pzlXrE1w&feature=related

when wrestling stops being staged. The final fall through the cell roof was not planned allegedly. Mick Foley was not prepared to break his fall.
    Heard that myself. Supposedly, the Undertaker thought Mick would just bounce right back up.

• Options
    reminds me of this fight I think it was felony fights....this dude gets knocked out and this other guy starts dropping knees on his head
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    This reminds me that one time we saw this kid put a shotgun in his mouth and blew the back of his head straight off!!! We laughed for days!!!! We laughed all the way to the funeral.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    knockouts...woot
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    I just dont like watching their bodies go limp and the other guy is still hammering the poor sap's head with an elbow. Pretty barbaric.

Agreed. I am NOT a fan. I guess I just never understood fighting someone you weren't even mad at! LOL.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    I don't know why I watch the old school knockouts like the one I pointed out in the clip. I just can't turn away when I see a man's legs shaking as his skull is getting pounded repeatedly with an elbow and there ain't shit he can do about it except absorb it. Come to think of it, it actually makes me erect.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    cory wrote:
    I don't know why I watch the old school knockouts like the one I pointed out in the clip. I just can't turn away when I see a man's legs shaking as his skull is getting pounded repeatedly with an elbow and there ain't shit he can do about it except absorb it. Come to think of it, it actually makes me erect.

something you and I have in common.

I have to wear big shirts so my back cawknballs doesn't poke through the fabric.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    cory wrote:
    something you and I have in common.

I have to wear big shirts so my back cawknballs doesn't poke through the fabric.

does it help you guys that the guy's nickname is "Big Daddy"? :D
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    Nice Cory.
    Ma boy!
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvOSmA1hPWw&feature=related

EDIT - posted the wrong part first time.

i will never forget that match.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    i will never forget that match.
    It's legendary. Immortalised in one of my friends' band's song "I am Undertaker, You are Mick Foley, this is King of the Ring 1998"

hardcore punk about wrestling with real samples of the original match :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    cory wrote:

dude.. I remember watching that live back when I was in high school. That was back before they allowed it to be fought in the US and was still very taboo with the general public. They had very few rules and that was also when they would fight a tournament instead of just one fight a night.. those guys were fucking animals (Royce Gracie, Dan Severn, Tank Abbot, Ken Shamrock)

anyways, I can't tell you how shocked me and my friends were when they showed that guy's face after the crucifix and his cheekbone was popping out of it!! :eek: Ultimate fighting today is more like boxing compared to the fights back then!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    cory wrote:
    At minute mark 2:35, when you've had this done to you, you've officially had your ass kicked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md-EIOVL5io&feature=related

That is some crazy stuff right there.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014