Options

U2 releases Joshua Tree Deluxe Edition cd

gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I read about this in the recent Rolling Stone. Wow, I just looked on Amazon and this 2cd/2dvd set is going for $47.99! You get a ton of b-sides plus several great live performances on dvd. I didn't truly get into U2 until Achtung Baby, but I will probably have to pick this up. The band is saying they'll re-release most of their backlog as Deluxe Edition packages. I'll be the first in line for Achtung Baby and Zooropa. I really can't wait.

***OOPS, this should have been in Other Music, I'll move it***
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    wait for the vinyl :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    gabers wrote:
    I read about this in the recent Rolling Stone. Wow, I just looked on Amazon and this 2cd/2dvd set is going for $47.99! You get a ton of b-sides plus several great live performances on dvd. I didn't truly get into U2 until Achtung Baby, but I will probably have to pick this up. The band is saying they'll re-release most of their backlog as Deluxe Edition packages. I'll be the first in line for Achtung Baby and Zooropa. I really can't wait.

***OOPS, this should have been in Other Music, I'll move it***
    It's about time that they re-mastered the back catalog....the sound is absolute shit on the cds for the early albums (Boy, October, War and Under a Blood Red Sky).
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Has anybody actually got this yet? I looked last week when it was supposed to be out but I couldn't find it. Might check again tomorrow... Looking forward to the vinyl the most though, won't be long now. :)
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı