Options

I got the job !!

EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
The one I wanted ! The job Ive been waiting for and worried sick about the interview over... and I went to the interview today and was so nervous. There was the principal, vice principal and a rep for the school district and the principal called me tonight at home and said I got the job !!! that I presented myself very well and it was a great interview. :) Im sorry if it sounds like I am bragging, I just can't help myself. :) Now I have to tell the job I have now ...........uh oh. I can't give much notice, if any at all.. I start next week. crap. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

so, there you go folks, a nice christmas present for me

peace and love
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    The one I wanted ! The job Ive been waiting for and worried sick about the interview over... and I went to the interview today and was so nervous. There was the principal, vice principal and a rep for the school district and the principal called me tonight at home and said I got the job !!! that I presented myself very well and it was a great interview. :) Im sorry if it sounds like I am bragging, I just can't help myself. :) Now I have to tell the job I have now ...........uh oh. I can't give much notice, if any at all.. I start next week. crap. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

peace and love

Congrats :)
  • Options
    Congrats :)

thank you patrick :)
  • Options
    YAY for you!!!

what a great way to end/start a year!!!

YAY! *hugs*
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    wow that's awesome.

I had an interview about two weeks ago, the gentleman who spoke with me said he would be contacting people for second interviews this week....I'm still hoping that they contact me.....I'd be so thrilled if they did....
  • Options
    Congrats! I got the opposite call this week, so I'm kinda down, but I'm honestly happy for you. (my time will come). CONGRATS!
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    congrats to you....it's always the best feeling to get your perfect job!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I'm really glad you got the job you wanted! It is so cool to hear good news after waiting and worrying. Hope you really enjoy it. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Congratulations and Happy Holidays. :)

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    outstanding! congrats!! :D:D
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    Yay!!!!!!! Good job friend!!!!!!!
  • Options
    CateetoCateeto Posts: 377
    Awesome news Earthy!!!! They will be lucky to have you working for them with all the hope and light you bring into peoples' lives :)
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    Earthgirl wrote:

peace and love

fanfrickintastic
    outflippinstanding
    infreakincredible
    very awesome Earthlychic.
    really even quite bad-ass.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,527
    Earthgirl wrote:

peace and love

Way to go girl. I am proud of you.
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Way to go girl. I am proud of you.

just so you know.. I love Kurt Vonnegut. ;)

thank you everyone for all the well wishes, I can't wait to start..
    Im going to be working at an elementary school and doing 2 positions, one is being the Native Educational Assistant where I take a group of about 40 native children and teach cultural activities and then in the PM I work with the Assistant Principal in the Living Skills program teaching special needs children and teens daily living skills out in the community. Im really excited about it. Thanks again to everyone for wishing me well.
    peace and love .. and the best part is, the starting date is my birthday.