Options

Question...

xSmackSoundxxSmackSoundx Posts: 479
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Have you ever just like tripped out? like without any drugs or anything... I did it about 10 minutes ago... like I lost touch with all my feelings, and thoughts and just felt fucking weird... it was like hell... anyone ever experience this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lack of feeling and thought?

It's called being a MAN.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    Lack of feeling and thought?

It's called being a MAN.

no no no... it was like a short experience... I just freaked myself out...
  • Options
    is it possible that caffeine triggered this? cause I really feel like I can't sleep
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Maybe it was some form of a mild panic attack..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    yes, I think it WAS a panic attack... I researched it... It was scary but I think I can get through this and go to sleep
  • Options
    so... I felt so weird the past week but i finally got through it... I honestly went through hell I couldn't straighten my thinking, I would get all confused and delirious, feel like i'm dreaming for hours on end... the last week was a bad trip on acid... sometimes I would get so scared i'd feel like I was going to throw up and I would shake violently. I don't know what was wrong with me... but I think its finnaly over after a hellish camping trip... I feel alright now... just thought i'd share... but I hope I don't go through this kind of shit again... I stayed out of school too... it really affected my studies, and work and everything... I couldn't focus...
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    The closest I've ever come to that was when I experienced brief vertigo while I was driving. I had to pull over and turn off my radio because everything was literally spinning around in circles.

Of course, I immediately went to the doctor, who said that I was suffering from some kind of inner ear problem, and that the music from my radio triggered the vertigo.

So for a couple of weeks I had to do this thing once a day where I would lay down on my side and then sit up while focusing on a fixed point. Apparently, this reset my equilibrium.

My point is that it wouldn't hurt to see a doctor. If you truly went into some kind of episode, you just want to make sure it isn't something that you hope it isn't.