Options

How big is a reindeer's neck?

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I know a very small person who is insisting on making a collar for Rudolph. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    :)
    That is adorable!
    I imagine since Rudolph is smaller...it would be about 12 inches around.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    A diameter of about 24 cm would be good.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Not nearly as big as his... Oh this is for kids? Nevermind. I'll go sit in the corner now.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    awww that is cute. and so I cleaned up my possible post...

maybe you can get a mid-sized dog collar and then decorate it??

seriously tho' that just totally melts my heart...I hate you. :p
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

you know Danny DeVito? how cool is that!!!

nice thread though Finsy :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388

maybe you can get a mid-sized dog collar and then decorate it??
    Dog collar sounds like a great idea....however, a large-sized dog would be more accurate.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    I saw some reindeer recently. They had necks smaller than horses, but larger than dogs! Think of a miniature moose. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,579
    This big... (holds hands apart)
  • Options
    That really is sweet :)

I think a large dog collar would be close. Surely Google must know :p
  • Options
    PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    I dunno, how big iiiiiiiiiisssss a reindeer's neck?

Also, I think they prefer to be called 'elves' not 'very small' people, you heightist.
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • Options
    Hahaha.. ^^

How long is a piece of string?

Seriousy.. yeah, a large dog collar
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    I dunno, how big iiiiiiiiiisssss a reindeer's neck?

Also, I think they prefer to be called 'elves' not 'very small' people, you heightist.

If I called her an elf, she'd probably bite my ankle.