Options

I Am Legend

brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
has anyone seen the other 2 movies?

i'm thinking of watching Omega Man before i go and see this.

i just don't like that Will Smith was cast. i'm not looking forward to all his one-liners.

i'm trying to think who would have been better as Neville...maybe Ed Norton?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    As a kid, I remember watching the original Omega Man and it was like my first reall SciFi experience. I still love it. It's probably a little bit corny and out of date with the special effects and makeup, but Charlton Heston is pretty intense and I'd say it's worth watching. Obviously, I'm a fan though.

Will Smith better not fuck this up with his wacky schtick. I agree with you about Ed Norton. He could carry a movie like that on his own.

How far away do you suppose we are from a "Soylent Green" remake?
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    to me, there is no place in this movie for his schtick (i like that, lol). his best movie was The Pursuit of Happyness.

anyway, a Soylent Green remake?! that would be badass as long as the right person directed it.

i still remember that movie and Logans Run. they scared the crap out of me.

wow...so it looks like someone is going to remake Logans Run. The Island reminded me of Logans Run...albeit in a bad way.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Logan's Run? Crap. This is how I know I'm getting old. Movies I actually saw in the theater are being remade. God help me. :p
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Will Smith is a fine actor. Ali, Pursuit of Happyness, and the often forgotten Enemy of the State are great examples of this. I think he'll do well in the part and I'm really looking forward to this movie.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    if u go see this movie at an imax theater, u get an added bonus.....they're gonna b showing the first 5 minutes of the new batman movie as a teaser trailer!!!
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
  • Options
    I saw them filming this quite a few times and now that I've seen the trailer I'm pretty pumped - looks good.
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com