Options

How's this for a great sports weekend?

PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
The No. 4 Salukis host a Saturday FCS quarterfinal playoff game with UMass at 2:30 p.m. CST. Then the Salukis take on Indiana at the SIU Arena at 8:30 p.m. that same night. I'll be at both games. Tix are going $650 for a pair, which is unbelievable in Carbondale. So if that's not enough, my Steelers play the hated Bengals on Sunday Night Football. Man, this is one helluva sports weekend. Anybody else got anything cool happening?
"Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    The No. 4 Salukis host a Saturday FCS quarterfinal playoff game with UMass at 2:30 p.m. CST. Then the Salukis take on Indiana at the SIU Arena at 8:30 p.m. that same night. I'll be at both games. Tix are going $650 for a pair, which is unbelievable in Carbondale. So if that's not enough, my Steelers play the hated Bengals on Sunday Night Football. Man, this is one helluva sports weekend. Anybody else got anything cool happening?

The Minnesota Vikings will go 10-6 and defeat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    UConn vs. Gonzaga at the Boston Garden this Saturday, followed by BC/PC.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    fadafada Posts: 1,032
    Tallow's under 21's are playing a western final on Saturday at two and I doing the hurleys for them.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    Go UMass.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    gue_barium wrote:
    The Minnesota Vikings will go 10-6 and defeat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

I think you misspelled Chicago Bears.
  • Options
    PJ_Saluki wrote:

I demand you boo Ben Gordon as loudly as human possible. He should be in the navy and orange this year until he was fucking stolen from us.
  • Options
    Nice win for the Salukis.

A messy game for Umass, for sure. It definitely got interesting at the end though. I'm not sure what that means though,

Either Umass played a poor game and had a few good moments, or the Salukis a good game but had a few bad moments.

The Salukis punter did a great job, as did their QB.
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06