Options

Alvin and the Chipmunks

justamjustam Posts: 21,394
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
We took the kids to see this today. It was a cute movie. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    There's something hilariously funny about voices pitched up and made squeaky. I don't know why but it always got me..

When I was 11 I used to play Ten ten times fast and laugh hysterically at Eddie Vedder's squeaky voice. It was like 'Alvin and the Chipmunks plays the songs of Pearl Jam'.

Needless to say I broke a few copies of Ten. :o
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    There's something hilariously funny about voices pitched up and made squeaky. I don't know why but it always got me..

When I was 11 I used to play Ten ten times fast and laugh hysterically at Eddie Vedder's squeaky voice. It was like 'Alvin and the Chipmunks plays the songs of Pearl Jam'.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ixJt-C9N1P4 :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options

YES!!! THAT'S THE SHIT!! Oh crap I'm off on one.... nostalgia.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    I saw this over Christmas with my friends kids....such a cute movie!! Loved it!!
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    that looks so real hahah.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
  • Options

That is so funny I listened to it again.

• Options

I think it's amusing too. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    a friend of mine from high school wrote one of the songs on the soundtrack...
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    My son LOVED this movie, and I found it to be much funnier than expected. he is not a movie goer and he saw it twice already - cannot stop talking about it. His favorite part was the Hula dance :)
  • Options
    My son LOVED this movie, and I found it to be much funnier than expected. he is not a movie goer and he saw it twice already - cannot stop talking about it. His favorite part was the Hula dance :)

My little guy loved that part too. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605

I havent seen the movie but if anybody wants to listen to the chipmunks any time just play the beatles extra fast on a turn table. :)
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."