Options

CD Swap, anyone?

bedface cooper.bedface cooper. Posts: 193
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
We ("we" being me the one organising everything and other people being the ones spreading the word) are doing this for third time now, and I thought maybe some people on here might be interested too :) so I figured I'd just post it and well, see what's gonna come out. (Wasn't sure where to put it, but AET is never wrong, is it? ;))

As we're using special occasions, pretending we have real reason except for the obvious love of sharing music, this one's an "Easter CD Swap".

How does this thing work?
You pm/mail your address to me - until Feb 16
You will get your partner's address the following week (I am giving myself a bit of space there, but usually I have em out quite early)
Then you have time to get the CD together.
Everybody will send out their CD on March 8th (well, earlier is ok of course).
Then, wait, receive and enjoy.

Package this time includes:
1 or more CDs with your favourite songs (of different bands, obviously. It's no problem if you put a band on there two, three or five times, but it shouldn't be a one-band-CD.)
(I myself always fail to limit myself to one CD. That might take the other person some time to get through the CDs, but that's really up to you. I've never really had anyone complaining about getting more CDs.)
Some people include notes to the songs, about why they mean something to them. Others let the music speak for itself. That's up to you too.
Just have it out by March 8th, will you?

FAQ:
What do I need?
A CD-burner :D (blank discs, too, I guess)

What about people from other countries?
Well, if you don't want to send to anyone outside your country, please include that in your message (and hope that you're not the only poor sod participating from there - but I'm sure we'd work something out).

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask here :D
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments