Options

It's a quarter to five...

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
and I'm awake, wondering how I got back here tonight. This is the last time I drink heavily for a while. I think maybe my drink got spiked for a laugh. I did NOT drink enough to not remember how I got home.

what a worrying feeling :o
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    its 12 here and i'm goin to bed.

so hows college goin? workin hard or hardly workin?? :p
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    That's a mixture of changing student metabolism and an internal beer compass.

You'll be twenty stones, this time next year. You mark my words. ;)
  • Options
    That's a mixture of changing student metabolism and an internal beer compass.

You'll be twenty stones, this time next year. You mark my words. ;)
    It can't be... I drank at least twice as much as this at new year and had no memory loss. it just doesn't add up. I know I didn't just drink more and don't remember because I remember leaving the pub but that's it. Fuck... :o
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    its 12 here and i'm goin to bed.

so hows college goin? workin hard or hardly workin?? :p
    bit of both to be honest. I'm going to feel so shit in the morning. hell, it IS the morning.
  • Options
    Maybe you picked up some tart's drink that was the same colour, by mistake. ;)
  • Options
    Maybe you picked up some tart's drink that was the same colour, by mistake. ;)
    tarts drink strongbow? :eek: I thought their drinks had to be blue or pink or some shit.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    tarts drink strongbow? :eek: I thought their drinks had to be blue or pink or some shit.

Maybe you've just got a headache, mate! We're too quick to blame alcohol. Bloody Daily Mail and their campaigns. They'll have us in blackshirts, next.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    What are you fellas like? I'm just up for work, you're still going strong from last night.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    Maybe you've just got a headache, mate! We're too quick to blame alcohol. Bloody Daily Mail and their campaigns. They'll have us in blackshirts, next.
    Headaches don't cause memory loss! :p
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    It's all according as to how the head ache came to be.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

They do if they're caused by something else, like a great big fuckoff tumour, that will eat through your brain, break out through your face and then devour your arms and legs before breakfast time. (Scares Jeremy1012 unnecessarily, so changes tack.) Or you might have sleepwalked to the bog in the middle of the night, hit your head on the toilet door and then the lav seat for good measure, and returned to bed, only to wake up with said head thump. :D
  • Options
    They do if they're caused by something else, like a great big fuckoff tumour, that will eat through your brain, break out through your face and then devour your arms and legs before breakfast time. (Scares Jeremy1012 unnecessarily, so changes tack.) Or you might have sleepwalked to the bog in the middle of the night, hit your head on the toilet door and then the lav seat for good measure, and returned to bed, only to wake up with said head thump. :D

Yeah, well I was thinking along the lines of the second scenario.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    What are you fellas like? I'm just up for work, you're still going strong from last night.

I'll have forgotten about it all, when I wake up this afternoon. :D
  • Options
    haha :D I hope it's the latter but I have no noticeable injuries...

I'm still going with the spiking idea. I know I don't get drunk enough to lose memory with the amount I drank.