Options

I Think Im High

phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Everyone in my family is coming over tonight for a party and i am cleaning,so i popped in a pj philly dvd. Using all kinds of chemicals for the floor etc. i think i inhaled a little to much.Or maybe not enough
If you hate something dont you do it too
world fucking champs!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Pass the floor cleaner would ya? ;):p:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Jeanie wrote:
    Pass the floor cleaner would ya? ;):p:D
    You are adorable jeanie.
    :p
    Thank you for leaving someone else some smilies...you must be tired. :p

Me and the little one are cleaning for Santa to come over here. It is so warm out that I opened the front door!
    You should use green products to clean.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    TrixieCat wrote:
    You are adorable jeanie.

Me and the little one are cleaning for Santa to come over here. It is so warm out that I opened the front door!

Did you say it's warm out? Where are you, Florida? Not so warm up here...

And yes, could someone please pass the Pledge?
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Did you say it's warm out? Where are you, Florida? Not so warm up here...

Yes, I am in Florida. I moved last week. It sure is nice down here.
    I have a palm tree in my living room with Santa on a surfboard ornaments and the blender drinks are flowing.
    Life is good.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I have a palm tree in my living room with Santa on a surfboard ornaments and the blender drinks are flowing.
    Life is good.

Its so windy and cold here. Send some warm weather my way. :)
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Life is good.

Break out the Jimmy Buffett xmas cd then!!! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Its so windy and cold here. Send some warm weather my way. :)
    Have you ever seen the movie with Jessica Rabbit? You know when the police guy raps on the wall and Roger cant stand it and bursts through the wall like the Kool Aid guy? You are like that whenever someone says 'high'. lol
    You come out of the woodwork. :p
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    This thread reminded me of a few boards ago from years back, there would be threads about people sniffing paint and listening to Vitalogy while cleaning house, etc.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Have you ever seen the movie with Jessica Rabbit? You know when the police guy raps on the wall and Roger cant stand it and bursts through the wall like the Kool Aid guy? You are like that whenever someone says 'high'. lol
    You come out of the woodwork. :p

What a sweet thing to say. Merry Christmas. :)
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    You are adorable jeanie.

haha! :D I am tired AND emotional AND some nice floor cleaner fumes sounds good right about now. I'm not gonna be able to get much of a buzz from the ones here because they're all green products, well except for that evil bottle of easy off bam for the shower but I reckon if I sniff that I'll pass out!

Holden must be SOOOO excited! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options

hehe! :D Didn't take you long to get a better offer! ;):p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    haha! :D I am tired AND emotional AND some nice floor cleaner fumes sounds good right about now. I'm not gonna be able to get much of a buzz from the ones here because they're all green products, well except for that evil bottle of easy off bam for the shower but I reckon if I sniff that I'll pass out!

Holden must be SOOOO excited! :D
    You would think that he has been huffing non-green cleaning supplies!
    That little kid is so cute, I cannot stand it.
    He was so excited to open the last door on his little advent calendar this morning. After he ate the chocolate he asked where Santa was! lol I told him Santa comes after he opens the last door. Little bugger.
    He was so sad last night when he couldn't open any of the presents I had wrapped for other people and checks his stocking every hour. I told him Santa would fill it with toys, candy and money. :p
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    TrixieCat wrote:
    He was so excited to open the last door on his little advent calendar this morning. After he ate the chocolate he asked where Santa was! lol I told him Santa comes after he opens the last door. Little bugger.
    He was so sad last night when he couldn't open any of the presents I had wrapped for other people and checks his stocking every hour. I told him Santa would fill it with toys, candy and money. :p

OMG!!!!! That's so bloody sweet! I want to give him a hug!! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    I learned about the Avent calendar a few weeks ago. I am enrolled in RCIA classes right now. :)
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    He was so sad last night when he couldn't open any of the presents I had wrapped for other people and checks his stocking every hour. I told him Santa would fill it with toys, candy and money.

aaaw! That is soooo sweet! :)

I bet he'll be beside himself when he wakes up tomorrow! :)

3 is a great age for kids at Christmas time!

I remember the first Christmas with my niece when she was only 6 months old and coz she was my first I think I bought her something like 13 presents and I kept saying to her, "Here, open this one" and she kept looking at me like I was a nut or something! :D Like "She can't mean this whole pile is for me can she?" It was awesome to watch! :D

This year she's more excited about Lukin's present! It's doggy biscuits I think BUT ssssssh! I'm not allowed to tell him!!! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    aaaw! That is soooo sweet! :)

I bet he'll be beside himself when he wakes up tomorrow! :)

3 is a great age for kids at Christmas time!

I remember the first Christmas with my niece when she was only 6 months old and coz she was my first I think I bought her something like 13 presents and I kept saying to her, "Here, open this one" and she kept looking at me like I was a nut or something! :D Like "She can't mean this whole pile is for me can she?" It was awesome to watch! :D

This year she's more excited about Lukin's present! It's doggy biscuits I think BUT ssssssh! I'm not allowed to tell him!!!
    Merry Christmas Lukin!
    : )
    He is going to lose his mind tomorrow. My husband bought him a race car set for an EIGHT year old. lol But he said he went by the "older than 3" that is said on the box. :)
    And he is getting a pirate ship, a garage for his little cars, some geo trax...another pirate ship from grandma.
  • Options
    phillyfan wrote:
    Everyone in my family is coming over tonight for a party and i am cleaning,so i popped in a pj philly dvd. Using all kinds of chemicals for the floor etc. i think i inhaled a little to much.Or maybe not enough
    isnt that dvd insane!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Merry Christmas Lukin!
    : )
    He is going to lose his mind tomorrow. My husband bought him a race car set for an EIGHT year old. lol But he said he went by the "older than 3" that is said on the box. :)
    And he is getting a pirate ship, a garage for his little cars, some geo trax...another pirate ship from grandma.

Lukin says, "Whoof! Rank rayoooo Trix!"

I LOVE all that pirate stuff!!! Holden is gonna be SO excited!!! :D

Nice work on the age appropriate gift there Dad! :rolleyes: ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift