Options

Attention Shoppers (Vol. 2)

Brain of J.LoBrain of J.Lo Posts: 3,259
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Contrary to popular belief, it's actually not OK to poop in a fitting room.

Yes, this happened at my place of work tonight.

I'm not sure if it's better or worse that it was the fitting room closest to the men's restroom. :rolleyes:

I think I'm done with retail. ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Contrary to popular belief, it's actually not OK to poop in a fitting room.

Yes, this happened at my place of work tonight.

I'm not sure if it's better or worse that it was the fitting room closest to the men's restroom. :rolleyes:

I think I'm done with retail. ;)

i can't stop laughing....sorry you had to go through that....:)
  • Options
    oh. my. god.

probably worse than my house centipedes.
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    i can't stop laughing....sorry you had to go through that....:)

Laugh it up!! :) It wasn't me who found it, lol! :D

I'm laughing too. :D The best part was what the girl who found it said. She said "Someone doodoo-ed in the fitting room!!! And there's doodoo on the floor!"

lol :D
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Yikes! I almost feel more sorry for the person that did it though. I can't imagine. :(
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    oh. my. god.

probably worse than my house centipedes.

lol, yeah, a little! ;)

But, I was gonna post in your thread and just never had a chance to today. We had those in Chicago, and we hardly ever saw them, but when we did...it was terrifying...lol. And they could disappear so fast! That made them extra creepy.

And one time we had a roach that was about 2.5 inches long. I woke up with it crawling on my leg. That was my worst bug story ever. *shivers*

Still, I guess that's a little less scary than poop. ;)
  • Options
    Laugh it up!! :) It wasn't me who found it, lol! :D

I'm laughing too. :D The best part was what the girl who found it said. She said "Someone doodoo-ed in the fitting room!!! And there's doodoo on the floor!"

lol :D
    Doo doo! Too funny. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Yikes! I almost feel more sorry for the person that did it though. I can't imagine. :(

If it was accidental, I feel sorry for them too.

If it was on purpose, I do not.

The person used a shirt as...well..."toilet paper", too. :rolleyes: That's what makes me feel like it was probably intentional.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • Options
    ahh retail.....when i worked at a drug store we had someone poop in the aisle... i'm positive it wasn't a dog... and pretty sure that it was a woman who let her child just dump out on the floor in the middle of the store:)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    If it was accidental, I feel sorry for them too.

If it was on purpose, I do not.

The person used a shirt as...well..."toilet paper", too. :rolleyes: That's what makes me feel like it was probably intentional.
    If someone intentionally did that they should have it wiped in their face! Yuk!
    I take it you don't have cameras where you could perhaps determine who it was?
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    my sister worked in a high end retail store once.

a customer and child (maybe 5 or 6) came in one day...kid starts running around, yelling, knocking things over...and then proceeds to take a piss in the middle of the store.
    my sister stood frozen in disgust and disbelief.
    then the child's presumed grandmother looked at my sister and actually said in complete seriousness, "aren't you going to clean that up?"
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    If someone intentionally did that they should have it wiped in their face! Yuk!
    I take it you don't have cameras where you could perhaps determine who it was?

No cameras in the fitting room.

I did see the security guy go into the fitting room after it was found (it was after the store had closed) with a clipboard, so I assume he was like documenting it or something...lol. Not sure what good that's gonna do. ;)
  • Options
    roar wrote:
    my sister worked in a high end retail store once.

a customer and child (maybe 5 or 6) came in one day...kid starts running around, yelling, knocking things over...and then proceeds to take a piss in the middle of the store.
    my sister stood frozen in disgust and disbelief.
    then the child's presumed grandmother looked at my sister and actually said in complete seriousness, "aren't you going to clean that up?"

lol, wow...

The more high end, I think, the crazier the stories...

I had some customers have sex in a Bloomingdale's fitting room once. You could see through the doors. *grimace*
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    No cameras in the fitting room.
    Yeah....cameras in the fitting rooms might get a store in a little trouble.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Yeah....cameras in the fitting rooms might get a store in a little trouble.
    Well, I didn't really mean in the room, but outside. Maybe showing who was coming and going. :)
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    gross!! i don't understand how this can happen?!

i worked at a surf shop in college and someone did the same thing, and covered it up w/ a small area rug in the fitting room. the girl working the fitting rooms at the time (which was normally me but i was working the register that day...thank goodness) nearly threw up!

i've had people throw up, poo, pee, have sex...pretty much everything in fitting rooms. luckily it hasn't happened while working for my current company. i'm glad...especially now that i would be in charge of taking care of that mess.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    in high school, when i had to get tanning booths set up for clients, there would frequently be urine-filled wastebaskets in the rooms. the bathroom was right down the hall. i never understood it.
  • Options
    pics or it didn't happen.

j/k.