Options

Dog lovers beware

Bwalker545Bwalker545 Posts: 162
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
This may make you very angry!
http://www.ktvb.com/video/index.html?nvid=195395

That Cop better be fired!
"Almost unconsciously he traced with his finger in the dust on the table: 2+2=5" 1984
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    beyond my comprehension.
  • Options
    This motherfucker should be tied to a pole and shot :mad:

Update
    DRIGGS - An eastern Idaho deputy has been suspended pending an investigation into a dog shooting.

Officials say Deputy Joseph Gutierrez shot a dog on Tuesday evening.

The owners of the animal, which survived the shooting but is being treated by a local veterinarian, say Gutierrez arrived at their home in Teton County and told them the dog had bitten somebody.

The deputy shot the animal three times.

"My heart was broken, seeing an officer killing my dog," dog owner Leonel Barboza said. "He said, 'I'm here to see your dog, I'm here to kill him.'"

According to Barboza, children were getting off the bus as Gutierrez shot the dog.

"A bunch of kids just got off the bus, and... all the kids were watching the officer shoot the dog."

The family says Gutierrez tied the dog to a pole, then shot it.

Idaho Humane Society Executive Director Jeff Rosenthal says he wants to know what happened.

"Dogs and dog owners should be entitled to due process under the law," Rosenthal said.

Court records show one complaint of the dog biting someone - from 2006, but the complaint was dismissed.

"My kid thinks all the cops are bad because an officer came and shot my dog," Barboza said. "I'm mad too. I don't trust that officer anymore."
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    I'm surprised he didn't taze him first.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    gue_barium wrote:
    I'm surprised he didn't taze him first.

like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgZZiXPajAc
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Shoot the cop....eye for an eye even when animals are involved!! :) They feel too....stupid fuckin cop!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."