Options

It's 2pm

GreenTeaDiseaseGreenTeaDisease Posts: 3,359
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
and I have gotten NOTHING done!

this is what happens eventually when you work 60 hrs/week.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878

but you did dig up pictures for us.. Thats something.
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    but you did dig up pictures for us.. Thats something.

How's Prestyn? Napping?
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options

I used to love days like that. They were really rare in my job though. I always had someone throwing a time sensitive project in my face!
  • Options
    I used to love days like that. They were really rare in my job though. I always had someone throwing a time sensitive project in my face!

I have [boring] stuff to do I'm just totally burned out on this project!
  • Options
    I have [boring] stuff to do I'm just totally burned out on this project!

Boring stuff sucks. :)
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075

where do you work?

i've literally done next to nothing all day because i have had next to nothing to do...if you take the exact opposite of swamped i don't think that would give an accurate description of how bored i am. and i hate it.
  • Options
    JSBE wrote:
    where do you work?

i've literally done next to nothing all day because i have had next to nothing to do...if you take the exact opposite of swamped i don't think that would give an accurate description of how bored i am. and i hate it.

I've been in that position plenty of times. I work in consulting so it's either a downpour or a drought.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965

Amen!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    How's Prestyn? Napping?

are you trying to call me out?!?!!? ;)

Hahaha.. I'm off for two weeks :) He's on the beach in Aruba, so I'm betting he's doing great.
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    I've been in that position plenty of times. I work in consulting so it's either a downpour or a drought.

it is like that where i work. i'm either super busy or super slow to the point i run out of internet to look at. the thing that sucks is that the super slow times seem to outnumber the busy times 10 to 1.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

Hahaha.. I'm off for two weeks :) He's on the beach in Aruba, so I'm betting he's doing great.

they didn't need a nanny in aruba? bummer....:( :D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    they didn't need a nanny in aruba? bummer....:( :D

I know right?! They go down with their extended family, and they had a spare room, but then a cousin stepped up and stole it from me. I was just gonna go, to go on vacation with them.. God, I love my job.
  • Options
    I know right?! They go down with their extended family, and they had a spare room, but then a cousin stepped up and stole it from me. I was just gonna go, to go on vacation with them.. God, I love my job.

dude, I think *I* want to be a nanny! lol :D

I take care of Annabelle all day long, and no one's inviting ME to Aruba or paying me for it! This sucks! :D

I actually know someone who has a baby Annabelle's age who is a part-time nanny. She takes her little girl to work with her. I don't know if I could handle two little munchkins at once, though...lol.
  • Options
    me too.....i'm feeling more and more useless as the days move on.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    dude, I think *I* want to be a nanny! lol :D

I take care of Annabelle all day long, and no one's inviting ME to Aruba or paying me for it! This sucks! :D

I actually know someone who has a baby Annabelle's age who is a part-time nanny. She takes her little girl to work with her. I don't know if I could handle two little munchkins at once, though...lol.

How about I used to take care of twin newborn boys and a 2 year old girl... thats when I DIDN'T love my job :)

You know I told josh the same thing the other day.. it doesn't make me want to have my own children at all, when I know I will have them 24/7 and not be getting paid! Nannying has spoiled the child lover in me
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    How about I used to take care of twin newborn boys and a 2 year old girl... thats when I DIDN'T love my job :)

You know I told josh the same thing the other day.. it doesn't make me want to have my own children at all, when I know I will have them 24/7 and not be getting paid! Nannying has spoiled the child lover in me

Take mine whenever you're ready!!!! :p
    I love to turn you on
  • Options

lol, oh wow. Twin newborns and a 2 yr old sounds scary!

My husband's cousin has 5 yr old twins, a 4 year old, and 8 month old twins! How would you like to be their nanny???! ;)

Well, even though I don't get paid, I would be sad if I had to give back Annabelle at the end of the day. :)
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969

Nope...not trying to call you out. Hell, I'm on aren't I? Mia's napping. Olivia's chilling. Julia's eating.

Lucky Prestyn to be in Aruba.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    damn I forgot I have a laser hair removal appointment at 6:45. I better get some shit done.