Options

you know that episode of 30 Rock

GreenTeaDiseaseGreenTeaDisease Posts: 3,359
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
where tina fey can't organize her life and she hasn't built her office furniture, and she hasn't done laundry so she's wearing a bathing suit instead of underwear and her tooth falls out because she hasn't scheduled a dentist appointment?

That is exactly how I feel right now.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    where tina fey can't organize her life and she hasn't built her office furniture, and she hasn't done laundry so she's wearing a bathing suit instead of underwear and her tooth falls out because she hasn't scheduled a dentist appointment?

One piece or bikini? ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    One piece or bikini? ;)

well, I'm not actually wearing a bathing suit, but tina fey was wearing a one piece which was what was so hilarious. :)

just feel like I have so much to do in my personal life and can't do it cuz I'm always in the office!
  • Options
    I'm sure you dont want to turn this into a 30 Rock Appreciation Thread but one of my favorite episiodes is when Jack took Tracy to meet Don Geist at that country club and Tracy starts acting out. Good stuff out on that golf course.

At any rate, sorry to hear you're a mess. It'll get better :)
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options

That's how I feel during some part of every day! (minus the swimsuit, lol)

I wish I was kidding. :o
  • Options
    that episode ruled, especially for the inclusion of tracy's hit party song, "werewolf bar mitzvah"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vRqavy1W65I
  • Options
    "Blue Man, where your feet at?!?!?!?!"