Options

David Beckham is NOT digitally enhanced

given2fly78given2fly78 Posts: 404
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
and I love this quote from Victoria: "It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!"

http://www.9wsyr.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=cc9dfdb3-36a4-4fd3-84ff-22dcf0424883

Singer Victoria Beckham has slammed claims husband David manhood has been digitally enhanced in his provocative new advertisement for Giorgio Armani.

The new promotional campaign, which was unveiled on Monday after the soccer star was named as the new face of Emporio Armani underwear, features the L.A. Galaxy player lying seductively across a bed, proudly showing off a bulging groin - which fans speculated was computer-altered.

But the Spice Girl insists what's pictured in the pair of white briefs is all his.

She says, "I'm proud I still have a really good sex life with David. He is very much in proportion. He does have a huge one, though. He does. You can see it in the advert. It is all his. It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!"
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Just. a tad. too. much. info. victoria.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    "Tractor exhaust pipe" hahahahaha
  • Options
    size queen
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    She used to claim her tits were real too.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    Whether the ads are digitally enhanced or not, that guy is quite easy on the eyes. :D
    MCG wrote:
    She used to claim her tits were real too.

lol :D
  • Options
    These adds are pretty damn good.
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Options
    ew but he definitely shaved...that's just not natural...
  • Options
    ew but he definitely shaved...that's just not natural...
    Victoria probably demands that he waxes.That's just a little bit weird to me.
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    I'm sorry but who wants to get boinked by a tractor exaust pipe? ewwwww...
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    Whether the ads are digitally enhanced or not, that guy is quite easy on the eyes. :D

lol :D

why are men from the british isles just all around hotter than american men?
    I'm moving...
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    anyone who talks like him does not have balls.

simple

anyway - i personally believe they are both cyber-robot thingies released into the general public to test our acceptance of such before they are marketed worldwide - the blowup doll trade will no doubt suffer a huge setback
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    prism wrote:
    I'm sorry but who wants to get boinked by a tractor exaust pipe? ewwwww...
    no kidding....http://www.flickr.com/photos/sigma/20453437/

and if it got rust on it, keep that thing away lol
  • Options
    why are men from the british isles just all around hotter than american men?
    I'm moving...

Are you serious? Allow me to introduce to you the next King of England.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/16/43/7a/prince-charles-yes-he.jpg
    Which came first,
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Alright, let's get a link to this pic already. No frame of reference. By the way - tractor exhaust - nice analogy!
  • Options
    MCG wrote:
    Are you serious? Allow me to introduce to you the next King of England.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/16/43/7a/prince-charles-yes-he.jpg

yeah but he's royalty, they're all inbred.
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,779
    quite honestly, I'm sick of hearing about these two people
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    gabers wrote:
    Alright, let's get a link to this pic already. No frame of reference. By the way - tractor exhaust - nice analogy!

I believe this is it:
    http://fisherwy.blogspot.com/2007/12/david-beckham-giorgio-armani-underwear.html
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787

To steal a quote from Nigel Tufnel - he's got "an armadillo in his trousers".

As if being tremendously handsome, rich, and an extremely talented footballer isn't enough. Yes I'm jealous. But you know, I'm not a fan of my voice, but his is so delicately British to the point of being almost a joke.
  • Options
    yeah but he's royalty, they're all inbred.

True, I was trying to break you of the falacy that good looking British men are the rule rather than the exception.

That was just the first thing that came to mind :D
    Which came first,
  • Options
    Even though she'd be horribly let down...I'd still plow his wife.