Grey's Anatomy

Comments

• another thursday night star who looks old for his age

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1580911/
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    another thursday night star who looks old for his age

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1580911/

oh my God!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    I *heart* George! :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    I *heart* George! :D

Me too. I'm so sad that Izzie said that to him about Calli, though. :(
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121

It was an extremely bad time and completely out of place.

George should drop her as a friend.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547

yeah I know. I happen to like Callie, and it was GREAT to see that George FINALLY stood up to his friends about Callie. I don't get it why they don't like her as much :/

and I like Izzie too.
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    has anyone seen 'under the tuscan sun'? i watched it this weekend and addison and christina actually play a couple in it...was kind of weird.
    i heard on the news this morning they are creating a grey's spin-off with addison playing one of the main characters...they shouldn't mess with a good thing. they said the two hour premiere will be in may.
    nfanel wrote:
    has anyone seen 'under the tuscan sun'? i watched it this weekend and addison and christina actually play a couple in it...was kind of weird.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that movie! I remember that Sandra Oh was in it...but didn't realize that Kate Walsh was!! Did she play her girlfriend?

• BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    if grey did end up passing,i dont know i would be that upset ...i know its sad to say that but her character bores me ...well maybe im just hoping to see more addison :)
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

yep, she played her girlfriend...the one that bailed...
    BUFFALO wrote:
    if grey did end up passing,i dont know i would be that upset ...i know its sad to say that but her character bores me ...well maybe im just hoping to see more addison :)
    looks like you can see all the addison you want in her own show:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6389225.stm
    nfanel wrote:
    looks like you can see all the addison you want in her own show:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6389225.stm
    hmmm not to sure this will be good ...whats the saying ...dont try an fix whats not broke...i see that not working like all spin offs ....lol at least there not waiting till after the show ends before they start a spin off ...ill give em that
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,

hmmm not to sure this will be good ...whats the saying ...dont try an fix whats not broke...i see that not working like all spin offs ....lol at least there not waiting till after the show ends before they start a spin off ...ill give em that
    i wonder if she'll go back to ny? what other spin-off reasoning can they have...
  • bee_boybee_boy Posts: 384
    Lost & Grey's Anatomy are the only two shows I care about!!! IMO, they're the only shows actually worth watching!

I HEAR YOU :D
    bee_boy wrote:
    I HEAR YOU :D
    ohh come on your not a big sucker for 24

ohh come on your not a big sucker for 24

:O I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT 24!!!!! YOU'RE RIGHT MY FRIEND
  • bee_boybee_boy Posts: 384
    But that's it, alright?

*Grey's Anatomy
    *Lost

P.S. And NO, I don't watch desperate housewives
  • Am I the only one who thought last nights episode was HORRIBLE. It all started last week with Izzy's lame "believe" speech, and continued with this episode.
  • piaget77piaget77 Posts: 156
    Am I the only one who thought last nights episode was HORRIBLE. It all started last week with Izzy's lame "believe" speech, and continued with this episode.

I completely agree. This show is becoming irritating.
  • piaget77piaget77 Posts: 156
    Sorry, double post.
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    piaget77 wrote:

No, just Izzie.
    piaget77 wrote:
    i agree, too. i thought last night was even more cheesey than i thought it would be. she was dead for two hours and had no side effects? come on.
    I wasn't a huge fan of last night's epi...or any of the past three. You certainly tell JJ Abrams directed...there was definitely a "Lost" theme going on.

I did cry, though, at the end with Denny and Izzie. I am a girl, afterall...

• moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    I wasn't a huge fan of last night's epi...or any of the past three. You certainly tell JJ Abrams directed...there was definitely a "Lost" theme going on.

JJ Abrams directed last nights episode of The Office, not Grey's.

me, too - actually when denny was describing his moments with izzie to meredith. :o ok...and i cried at the part with christina. so i guess even when it's cheesy it gets me. :D
    moster78 wrote:
    JJ Abrams directed last nights episode of The Office, not Grey's.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! DOH! That's what I get for drinking whilst watching my shows (plus, I think I got a contact hi off my roommate).

• senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    I tried to watch last night....got through about 30 seconds and had to change the channel.

The wait for ER is unbearable!
  • Lisa81Lisa81 Posts: 132
    I can't read all of this thread, because yes I love this show, but the new season hasn't started in the UK, and I don't want to know what's happened!!!!
    Dosen't anybody watch ER too anymore?
    www.flickr.com/photos/ljrw
    I love the way McDreamy says my name! :D