My brain just recharged....

MyHandsBoundMyHandsBound Posts: 698
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Really..for a moment my legs felt like they were on backwards...but all is fine now.....:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Well that's good. Disorientation is very very bad.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    My brain stopped working last night for a minute when I considered calling my ex-girlfriend. I blame the booze! It was able to recharge before I did anything dumb...
    Close one! LOL! :D
  • mca47 wrote:
    My brain stopped working last night for a minute when I considered calling my ex-girlfriend. I blame the booze! It was able to recharge before I did anything dumb...
    Close one! LOL! :D

Quite looking forward to seeing what the drink makes me do tonight. It's always an adventure, one I haven't had in far too long. There is this girl.. she won't want a drunk phonecall though
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Quite looking forward to seeing what the drink makes me do tonight. It's always an adventure, one I haven't had in far too long. There is this girl.. she won't want a drunk phonecall though

im glad to read that there is is a girl... to get your mind of off things you're in lately...;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Linda wrote:
    im glad to read that there is is a girl... to get your mind of off things you're in lately...;)

It's unrequited, but hey... at least it's fun at my end :D

• AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I was gonna say, you may have had a stroke.

But, then all the comments about alcohol came out, and I thought, oh yea, your all drunks. So probably you are suffering from a neurodegeneration of your sensory motor cortex or cerebellum caused by exessive alcohol consumption.

Party on Wayne!
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
This discussion has been closed.