Options

So who has been to any of the Ed shows?

slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,759
edited April 2008 in The Porch
If so, answer this question for me:

What are the chances of scoring a ticket, face value or not, outside the venue the day of the show?

I've got a ticket for tomorrow night in LA... just don't have one for night 2. If I drove down to the Wiltern the night of the show, what are the odds I can find someone selling extras?

I guess, what I'm asking, is have you guys seen anybody hawking extras at any of the previous shows? Usually, at most every rock show I've ever been to, I've been able to finagle a ticket outside if I need one. Will I just be SOL here?
everybody wants the most they can possibly get
for the least they could possibly do
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    I haven't been to any shows but with shows in general, I would keep an eye on craigslist out there. You are sure to find something.

Good luck!
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Plenty of extras at Santa Cruz and both Berkeleys
    Just me
  • Options
    Zanne wrote:
    Plenty of extras at Santa Cruz and both Berkeleys

Cool. So it would probably be worth my while to cruise down there Sunday night and see what's up.
  • Options
    Always worth your while to at least try for something you really want.. at most you have a wasted evening, at best you land front row ;)

PS: Try the venue box office earlier in the day.. tix were available for at least Berkeley night 1 there. I put my best friend in row 5 on the floor that night buying her a single from the Zellerbach box office. She had way better seats than me with 10C tix, bish! LOL
    Just me
  • Options
    Zanne wrote:
    Always worth your while to at least try for something you really want.. at most you have a wasted evening, at best you land front row ;)

True. Though I don't need to be front row. Just in the building will do.
  • Options
    True. Though I don't need to be front row. Just in the building will do.

Read my edit above.
    Just me