Options

leeroy jenkins

sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,211
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zll_jAKvarw

i don't even play this game and i think its funny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    ya ever watched something for almost 3 minutes and hadn't a clue as to what you were watching? that just happened to me......:p :confused::D
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Old!
    well, if you're a nerd like me it's very old. Always frikkin hilarious though. They found the guy last year at some convention and interviewed him. They even got him to shout LEEEEROOOOOYYYY JEEENNNNKINNNSSS again :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    ya ever watched something for almost 3 minutes and hadn't a clue as to what you were watching? that just happened to me......:p :confused::D

that happened to me too. my cousin forwarded that to me. he's a huge wow player and i've never heard of it, i guess there is a story behind it. something how it took them like an hour to get to that spot and then leeroy just blows the mission. i have also heard it was faked so who knows.
  • Options
    That video is hilarious! It sucks when you die in warcraft because you have to run from the graveyard back to your corpse. It takes long and all the enemies you have killed come back. He really screwed all those other players...genious!
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"