Options

Saturday Morning Cartoons

SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,579
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I do Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fast Forward. (Then I call my Mom & sisters, that is if I've started the day in my own bed.) That cartoon has a cool theme song to, like it's gonna say kick your ass, but doesn't say ass. And what the shell. 10 minute countdown and I have one hour of pure child-like fun.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I've not seen any new Ninja Turtles but I used watch the old ones.

When the evil shredder attacks...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Oh, man, the new and improved is so much better. Talk about amazing writers. Love the language. Haven't got a favorite turtle yet though. Lucky me to score the show w/o cable, too.
  • Options
    Is Krang still in it?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Hmm. Not sure. There's a bish.
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Hmm. Not sure. There's a bish.

A bish?

What abut Bebop and Rocksteady?

• Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=qI0FbYe3lRE
    used to wake up to this, skeleton warriors, and some other literature-related show. Book something something? i can't remember.
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    I'll keep my eye out for those old players. What cartoons do you like, harmless?
  • Options
    That link was priceless. Turtle power!
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    I'll keep my eye out for those old players. What cartoons do you like, harmless?

Hmm.. I don't really watch cartoons but some of the cartoon network stuff is pretty clever... the one about the invisible friends, dexter's lab, power puff girls.. that kinda stuff. Pokemon is good too though I haven't seen it in ages.

But the eighties and early nineties. Those were the cartoon days! I started a thread with all my favourites on it.

• Options
    I didn't know this existed....

'SUPA.. MUTATION!' LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGMfb60lc14&NR=1

• Options
    Fast forward is cool, the Ninja Turtles are displaced to 2020. They have way cool toys, some old enemies.
  • Options
    "What an arsenhole." hahahaha (At arms gala.)