Options

Happy Veterans Day

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
To all those that have served and those that are still on the front lines. I thank you for all that you do.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I'm sure they'd love a visit from you.

Most of them are just sitting at home in their wheelchairs watching reruns of the Andy Griffith show.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I'm sure they'd love a visit from you.

Most of them are just sitting at home in their wheelchairs watching reruns of the Andy Griffith show.

I don't know where your going with this?
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I don't know where your going with this?

I'm just saying. WWII vets love getting visits from strangers brandishing a bouquet of helium balloons with sentimental graphics and phrases on them.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    great thread. absolutely, many thanks to those brave souls, past and present
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I'm just saying. WWII vets love getting visits from strangers brandishing a bouquet of helium balloons with sentimental graphics and phrases on them.

Ok then
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    God Bless them all.

Patrick....I'm pretty sure it's sarcasm. :rolleyes:
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    God Bless them all.

Patrick....I'm pretty sure it's sarcasm. :rolleyes:

I think your right. I'm just tired today and not picking up on it. lol
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    thanks.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    To all those that have served and those that are still on the front lines. I thank you for all that you do.

amen
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    I thank you too. Thank you for taking the time to write this Patrick. I am proud to have you as a pjam bro.

((remembrance day))

@-)---- the poppies grow....

RIP. :(

((Veteran's Day))
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    ~* moment of silence *~
    Rarghstarfarian.