Exporting songs from an iPod?

LedbetterusLedbetterus Posts: 592
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I reformatted my PC about 3 months ago. I copied all of my old music onto CD's but have misplaced them. Not that all of it isn't replaceable or anything, but for sake of doing less work.. Is there anyway I can export the songs off of my iPod onto my PC? I've tried iTunes and I guess Apple feels it's wrong to do so.. Or maybe I'm just missing something and am a total moron because I can't figure it out..

Anyway, anyone know of any programs or whatever to export my iPod songs back onto my PC?

Thanks!
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I don't think you can.
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    If iYou iPurchased iMusic from iTunes for your iPod, then iYou can iDownload onto another iComputer, as along as it is iAuthorized...

OK...only songs purchased from iTunes can be downloaded from an iPod.
    be philanthropic
  • theres no way to do it easily...

but there are programs that you can download/find on the internet to help you out if you google "export songs ipod"
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • I've been really happy with PodUtil.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    theres no way to do it easily...

but there are programs that you can download/find on the internet to help you out if you google "export songs ipod"

this is true. not easy.

just google, i didn;'t think you actually needed a prgram. my buddy did it once...he just said it was a pain.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks