I'm single again

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, it's a hotel, so It'll be o.k. I'll just check that she's been singing there this week and then let her mate know that she's o.k.

Edit: I wish I'd never started this thread now. Dirty laundry being aired in public comes to mind.

don't worry, i've done worse.

this chick is sketchy though. can't help wondering if she's doing... ah... extra private performances at the hotel or something. i think fanch would back me on a "bytches aint shit but hos and tricks" here.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :confused:

you've got to laugh man... this wouldnt happen on Eastenders now would it :):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    can't help wondering if she's doing... ah... extra private performances at the hotel or something.
    Why?
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    I'm just thinking the poor girl has either been kidnapped or is lost dying on some mountain somewhere... and you've another date tonight :eek:

Shame on you :p

:D
  • dunkman wrote:
    you've got to laugh man... this wouldnt happen on Eastenders now would it :):D
    It might if Eastenders were set in South Korea :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:
    Why?

erm.. well from what i know because usually they need money for their drug addiction
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, it's a hotel, so It'll be o.k. I'll just check that she's been singing there this week and then let her mate know that she's o.k.

Edit: I wish I'd never started this thread now. Dirty laundry being aired in public comes to mind.
    People have aired dirtier.
    Sorry to hear about it.
    I think she is just playing games. DOn't worry.
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • went through the same thing recently. i am still a little bitter about it but life does go on. i'm not ready to get into another relationship because i plain out dont trust any girls right now to put my heart into anything resembling a relationship

and bottom line, girls suck.
    went through the same thing recently. i am still a little bitter about it but life does go on. i'm not ready to get into another relationship because i plain out dont trust any girls right now to put my heart into anything resembling a relationship

yeah we do, boys lick though ;):D
    redrock wrote:
    Why?

cos she uses a few old texts as a pretext for break up. gets some time off and suddenly wants him back. then turns off her phone for a week to dodge her friends and bf. and she's a lounge singer in a hotel... screams to me of the all night cocaine parties with the rich tourists to me.
    went through the same thing recently. i am still a little bitter about it but life does go on. i'm not ready to get into another relationship because i plain out dont trust any girls right now to put my heart into anything resembling a relationship

who says you gotta get in a relationship? put that heart away and get to fuckin those bitches.
    genie wrote:
    erm.. well from what i know because usually they need money for their drug addiction
    Maybe... but why automatically assume that for Byrnzie's girl... that is quite insulting.
  • She needs her ass spanked...no seriously....it's what she wants.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • genie wrote:
    yeah we do, boys lick though ;):D

good point!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    :o would her best mate not ring the hotel anyway before she'd call you?

She thought she'd try me first, and she didn't have the hotels number.

Anyway, enough already. This is turning into something akin to a lame soap opera.
    She needs her ass spanked...no seriously....it's what she wants.

I'll heed your advice! ;)
    redrock wrote:
    Maybe... but why automatically assume that for Byrnzie's girl... that is quite insulting.

i did not assume anything about Byrnzie's girl and i don't care who she is. i simply thought that Soulsinging said that his girlfriend was a secret hooker.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    don't worry, i've done worse.

this chick is sketchy though. can't help wondering if she's doing... ah... extra private performances at the hotel or something. i think fanch would back me on a "bytches aint shit but hos and tricks" here.

she sounds a bit high-maintenance (emotionally), anyway. can't deal with that shit.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    fanch75 wrote:
    she sounds a bit high-maintenance (emotionally), anyway. can't deal with that shit.

I think you're right. I reckon life's too short. She gave me attitude again this evening when I called her.
    Fuck her!
    I'm movin' on.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I think you're right. I reckon life's too short. She gave me attitude again this evening when I called her.
    Fuck her!
    I'm movin' on.

moving on to a girlfriend number...........er.....

1,001? ;):D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Fuck her!
    I'm movin' on.

stay tuned on The Byrnzie Channel for more re-runs of Days of Our Lives as we see our hero Steve lose his phone... and his enemy in love, Dr. Drake Ramoreeeeeeey, finding it and discovering pictures of his alien ex-wife getting her 6 tits out.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Fuck her!
    I'm movin' on.

and, high maintenance women are never happy. NEVER. It's never enough and it will be text messages this week, something else next week, and something else next month, etc etc. Endless complaining with speckled smiles throughout. Ugh.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

She's doing you a favor. Recognize your sadness as the natural mourning of a relationship, knowing that this too shall pass and happier days are ahead. When sadness creeps in here & there, be cognizant of it, stop feeling, and start thinking.

Play on, playa.
    genie wrote:
    i did not assume anything about Byrnzie's girl and i don't care who she is. i simply thought that Soulsinging said that his girlfriend was a secret hooker.
    Sorry... my retort should have been for Soulsinging - he did make that assumption.
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    My girlfriend has kicked me to the kerb without having the decency to be straight with me. She went and changed her number, or blocked me, or some such shit.
    Damn! And I was stupid enough to have sent her some really expensive flowers and a bottle of champagne last week. She seemed to warm to me again after that, but then turned sour again a couple of days later with no good reason.

Sometimes life sucks!

eh it's probably a good thing. she sounds psycho.
    fanch75 wrote:
    and, high maintenance women are never happy. NEVER. It's never enough and it will be text messages this week, something else next week, and something else next month, etc etc. Endless complaining with speckled smiles throughout. Ugh.

She's doing you a favor. Recognize your sadness as the natural mourning of a relationship, knowing that this too shall pass and happier days are ahead. When sadness creeps in here & there, be cognizant of it, stop feeling, and start thinking.

Play on, playa.

Thanks my man! ;)
  • sicnevolsicnevol Posts: 180
    Byrnzie wrote:
    My girlfriend has kicked me to the kerb without having the decency to be straight with me. She went and changed her number, or blocked me, or some such shit.
    Damn! And I was stupid enough to have sent her some really expensive flowers and a bottle of champagne last week. She seemed to warm to me again after that, but then turned sour again a couple of days later with no good reason.

Sometimes life sucks!

This is why I don;t date asian girls, this or the fact that I prefer asian guys
    That's two things we've got, Tape and Time.
    redrock wrote:
    Sorry... my retort should have been for Soulsinging - he did make that assumption.

that's ok :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Thanks my man! ;)

Pop ya colla and keep on steppin'. Bytchez styll ain't shyt.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    wish someone would buy me flowers and champagne if I stole their phone... ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • fanch75 wrote:

Play on, playa.
    :eek: FANCH! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you