• Options
    Massive fight with the Mrs.

Not going to be solved for a bit :(
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Massive fight with the Mrs.

Not going to be solved for a bit :(

you better fix this, you are wrong and she is right, ok?
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    The fact I have had a headache all day and my office is freezing.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    The fact I have had a headache all day and my office is freezing.
    I call those days 'weekdays'.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    I call those days 'weekdays'.

Sad but true.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    feeling tired...emotions that are not expressed...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    Getting absolutely soaked and frozen on my walk to work this morning.

Heavy snow sure looks pretty, but it ain't fun to walk 45 mins in :mad:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Still cold, still sick. More antibiotics and no chance of getting my boiler fixed anytime soon :mad: :(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    My ex-mother in law :mad:

I swear to God, I hope there's a special place in Hell for that malicious, spiteful, hate fuelled woman :mad:

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    My ex-mother in law :mad:

I swear to God, I hope there's a special place in Hell for that malicious, spiteful, hate fuelled woman :mad:

:( I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I love you.

I hate to think what my ex-mother in law has said about me in the last year. Thank God she's out of my life and I haven't heard any of it.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    :( I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I love you.

I hate to think what my ex-mother in law has said about me in the last year. Thank God she's out of my life and I haven't heard any of it.
    :)
    I don't give two hoots what she's saying. It's what she's doing to her own child and grandchildren that makes me so mad :mad:

Well her feelings are clear and have to be accepted. The best way to do that is to forget she even exists.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    I don't give two hoots what she's saying. It's what she's doing to her own child and grandchildren that makes me so mad :mad:

Well her feelings are clear and have to be accepted. The best way to do that is to forget she even exists.

Sounds like she started doing that with you guys a long time ago. :o Hate to say it but live and let live, it's better for everyone.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options

I always knew she was a honey nut short of a loop ;)

I know what she's doing to your kids is unacceptable but at the end of the day, it is HER loss. Your ex will hopefully see that and stand up to her and the kids aren't losing anything from not having her there... far from it! They're loved and probably understand that she's bitter. You parents are wonderful and more than make up for it :)

It upsets me too as I know your family like my own... *hug* but try not to let the withered up old crone get to you ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I always knew she was a honey nut short of a loop ;)

I know what she's doing to your kids is unacceptable but at the end of the day, it is HER loss. Your ex will hopefully see that and stand up to her and the kids aren't losing anything from not having her there... far from it! They're loved and probably understand that she's bitter. You parents are wonderful and more than make up for it :)

It upsets me too as I know your family like my own... *hug* but try not to let the withered up old crone get to you ;)
    I know love, and thankyou.
    I'll fill you in on the details another time, but safe to say this is the last straw and as far as I'm concerned she has lost.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Just feeling like shit and wanting to be at home on the couch
    Listening to everybody else bitch and complain about how awful they feel...join the club and shut the fuck up about it
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    when it rains, it POURS!
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    not seeing my nephew on his birthday today :(
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Seriously, The Mountains need some snow :(
    NERDS!
  • Options
    the fact that you need to go thru 4 doors to get into my condo :mad:

that when you get thru 3 doors and up the stairs.... carrying heavy shit mind you... and you get to the hallway.... I SWEAR it grows like a fun house and my condo door gets further away as you walk toward it!

needless to say I have noodle arms again today from moving more crap (odds and ends) over by myself. *getting it done though*
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    I wouldn't say this ruined my WHOLE day... but it did set me into "worry" mode.

The pharmacy that my (soon to be ex) husband works at was robbed the other night. Not the registers, but the drugs. Not sure if there were guns involved (last time it happened it was at knife point) but luckily the guy only made off with a few bottles and wasn't able to force the pharmacist into the back for the oxycotin (don't care about the drugs.... just the safety of the pharmacist since he's a family friend:() The night it happened I had JUST been in there around 2:30 am (24 hr store) and they were robbed an hour or 2 later. I am concerned about the family friend cause this is the 2nd time he was the pharm. on duty... so that's gotta take a toll on him. And a bit concerned for the ex... since he works nights too. A store not too far from there had the pharmacist and the manager tied up in the back room as they looted the drugs and the registers.

**sadly when my ex was telling my Dad about it he was just about to "judge" the thief... calling him a "hard up junkie". My dad said the ex stopped half way thru and said "well I guess that would of been me if I wasn't able to steal from work". The thief stole my ex's DOC....vicodin.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    that it had to end. :( but hey! theres always tomorrow. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Having my gf be in Miami while I'm stuck in freezing ass cold NYC. She's been gone since Friday. Can't wait for her return tomorrow!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    My brothers team losing in the PA high school semi-final football game. Touchdown called back with a holding flag that was thrown after the score. A roughing the kicker call against his team when their player was pushed into the kicker. And finally a flag thrown after a missed field goal for once again, roughing the kicker... It's only high school football but it makes me angry when terrible and bias officiating dictates the outcome.

Then I was supposed to stay at a friends house. His wife's dad was just caught cheating and it was inappropriate for me to stay over. So...I drove back to DC from State College.

The interstate ended up closing bc of bad weather and it took me 7 hours to get back.

Haha I'm glad Saturday is over!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    I went to get some new tires today and I neglected to mention that my driver's side window is broken, it won't close if it gets rolled down to a certain point. So... they unrolled it. So... it's stuck. And... it's snowing.

Bummer.
    Stop following me, I do not know where I am going.
  • Options
    crying like a baby when watching the chick flick 'P.S. I Love You'... now I'm all stuffed up:eek:

what can i say it was free on demand so I watched it, didn't think I Ball like a baby....I'm such a dork.
  • Options
    Somebody turning something that should never have been an issue into an argument when all it would have taken to keep it for happening was one simple answer....

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    The worst morning. It isn't even 8 am yet :(
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    The worst morning. It isn't even 8 am yet :(

... :(
  • Options
    Forgetting to set my alarm last night.....which actually was a good thing.
    But, with me still in a deep sleep around 7:30 this morning (supposed to be at work at 8) my mom called and woke me up. I probably could have slept until 8:30 or later before the office called looking for me.....dammit...sure could've used a little more nappy time

• Options
    Somebody turning something that should never have been an issue into an argument when all it would have taken to keep it for happening was one simple answer....
    And this person continuing to blame the entire situation on me when they were behaving just as foolishly and inconsiderately as I was