Options

eMMI, thankyou

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Thankyou for your little gift through the post this morning. Difficult to say how much it means to me at this time.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    She's THE BEST isn't she? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Everyone here is the best. I'm pretty blown away, seriously. :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Well yes, but Ems is special. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Well yes, but Ems is special. :)

Yes indeed. :)

• Options
    Yes indeed. :)

And she has pretty red shoes that I covet! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

I wouldn't know.. just that her words are white as snow on my skin.

Wow, that was pretty good for a hungover poet. Her words really are white because I have the Riot Act skin going on... and 'skin'. Get it?

Genius, I tell thee.

• Options
    I wouldn't know.. just that her words are white as snow on my skin.

Wow, that was pretty good for a hungover poet. Her words really are white because I have the Riot Act skin going on... and 'skin'. Get it?

Genius, I tell thee.

Yes! You are pretty fucking clever! ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Yes! You are pretty fucking clever! ;):D

I know! :D

• Options
    I know! :D

:D And so modest! ;):p I love that about you! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D And so modest! ;):p I love that about you! :D

I actually ration the amount of times I boast about my genius to 10 times a month.... 1 down, 9 to go....

• Options
    I actually ration the amount of times I boast about my genius to 10 times a month.... 1 down, 9 to go....

Would that actually count in your 10 though? Coz I'm not so sure you actually boasted all on your own. It was more like you replied to someone else paying you a compliment! :D SO by that rationale you still got 10 left and only 2 weeks to use em in! Best you start boasting up a storm fella! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Would that actually count in your 10 though? Coz I'm not so sure you actually boasted all on your own. It was more like you replied to someone else paying you a compliment! :D SO by that rationale you still got 10 left and only 2 weeks to use em in! Best you start boasting up a storm fella! :D

That's great logic there... hmm not much time... maybe I should save some for next month

• Options
    That's great logic there... hmm not much time... maybe I should save some for next month

Surprisingly! :D Given that I'm nodding off at the keyboard here! :o

Don't save em!! It's party season! Get out there and use em all up. It's only 1 per day for 10 days. That's pretty modest. :)

Anyway, on that note I gots to go to bed. I can hear Elmo calling me. :)

G'night harmless. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Surprisingly! :D Given that I'm nodding off at the keyboard here! :o

Don't save em!! It's party season! Get out there and use em all up. It's only 1 per day for 10 days. That's pretty modest. :)

Anyway, on that note I gots to go to bed. I can hear Elmo calling me. :)

G'night harmless. :)

Night..

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Thankyou for your little gift through the post this morning. Difficult to say how much it means to me at this time.

wow. a whole thread for me and it's not even my birthday?! :o:D

you're so welcome. (that's all I keep saying to people it seems, but I really do mean it.) :)

very very very glad to hear you like it.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jeanie wrote:

:D;)

I do love those shoes.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."