Options

Right, what's thie GABBLY everyone's talking about

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
and where can I find it?

And what treasures does it hold therein?
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Seriously harmless if you can resurrect it power to you. But that sucker she's broken! We tried all afternoon to get it to work. I think it's on strike. :o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    OK crap.... teething problems with new technology... don't you just hate 'em.

I can almost GUARANTEE that this GABBLY was started because of all my incessant chat threads.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,579
    edited October 2023
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    OK crap.... teething problems with new technology... don't you just hate 'em.

I can almost GUARANTEE that this GABBLY was started because of all my incessant chat threads.

No I believe hippiemom started us off quite a while ago. And I fear that the gabbly has lost its power when she left us. Least that seems to be what's happened because I can't get it to work, even on her special, magical link.

We can all log in but we can't see each other or talk so it kinda defeats the porpoise. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Either I'm lucky, or that baby works. Maybe both. I'm on. It's how I met hippiemom.

Are you in there now tish? Because I'm in but there's no one else there. This is what has been happening. We can all get into it but it's like we're all in seperate rooms.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Yeah I've given up...

• Options
    Yah, I ducked out. I was there, but now, I'm gone.
  • Options
    Well tis after 3am here and my heart's not really in it anyway, so I give up.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Well it's after 8 on the west coast. Am. And I'm awake and smiling!