Options

earth.google.com

LedbetterusLedbetterus Posts: 592
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
If anyone hasn't checked this out, I suggest you do. I find myself obsessed with GoogleEarth every now and then. And it's now, right now.

There are high-res images of most populated areas. I can see my house from here!

Some of the landmarks are really cool too. NYC, LA and Las Vegas are probably some of the best high-res they have, you can practically see what color hair people have on the streets! Some of the coast-lines are really cool to look at, especially some of them around Australia.

Anyway, post some cool stuff you find. Happy hunting!
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I wish they'd make a T shirt which says 'I FOUND YOUR HOUSE ON GOOGLE EARTH.' :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    I wish they'd make a T shirt which says 'I FOUND YOUR HOUSE ON GOOGLE EARTH.' :D
    hehehe

I was looked for my house once .... maybe one day I'll take a trip around the world on it:)