Football Tailgate

13»

Comments

• BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    Speaking of tailgate ... i was driving by the bills stadium this afternoon ... all the area highschool playoffs are tonight and saturday ,and it was pretty cool to see the fans outside in the parking lots indulging into tailgating ....woohoo i cant wait for sunday... Go Bills
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

Our standard fare:
    early games: breakfast burritos with chorizo, black beans, cheese and eggs
    maybe some biscuits and gravy if we are feeling ambitious

4 pm games: chicken sausage sammich with peppas and onions, and the secret homemade trinidadian hot sauce

lot of alcohol
    beer
    mimosas
    jager
    patron
  • Beer, Cowboys, and Uconn
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Beer, Cowboys, and Uconn

unfair catches didn't make the list?
    "It's all happening"
  • unfair catches didn't make the list?
    right up there with "muffed" punt returns......Taylor was waving to all his family:)
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • right up there with "muffed" punt returns......Taylor was waving to all his family:)

did that ref that didn't call the fair catch quit the following week? I heard he did, but never saw it on tv or read anything about it?
    "It's all happening"
  • did that ref that didn't call the fair catch quit the following week? I heard he did, but never saw it on tv or read anything about it?
    I haven't heard anything
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    I haven't heard anything about that either...

ANother soaked tailgate this past weekend. And we kicked Rutgers' ass up and down the field.

This sort of thing is expected in Foxboro and up at the Heights...not here. This isn't really supposed to happen. It's been a fun ride.

Sat's tailgate - lasagna/meatballs/sausages/antipasto/ of all things...garlic bread (i made it right there in the parking lot - garlic powder was blowing everywhere!). Hopefully our last game it won't rain...3 freakin weeks in a row and it's poured. By gametime I never felt a thing!
    I love to turn you on
  • I haven't heard anything about that either...

ANother soaked tailgate this past weekend. And we kicked Rutgers' ass up and down the field.

This sort of thing is expected in Foxboro and up at the Heights...not here. This isn't really supposed to happen. It's been a fun ride.

Sat's tailgate - lasagna/meatballs/sausages/antipasto/ of all things...garlic bread (i made it right there in the parking lot - garlic powder was blowing everywhere!). Hopefully our last game it won't rain...3 freakin weeks in a row and it's poured. By gametime I never felt a thing!

See, even God Hates UConn.
    "It's all happening"
    See, even God Hates UConn.

On contreire...:D

Reminds me of that line in Forrest Gump when Gump and Lt. Dan were out on the shrimpn' boat and he says 'Right about then, God showed up!'. Three weeks in a row man. I own no rain gear either.
    I love to turn you on
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I thought you were inviting us to come tailgate with you..:(
    I would like to come up there and tailgate with your family.
    I will bring some cool food.
    :)

You talkin to me here? Hell you and I at a tailgate would spell trouble girl! You would have a blast.
    I love to turn you on
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    You talkin to me here? Hell you and I at a tailgate would spell trouble girl! You would have a blast.
    I think the last real tailgate I went to was the Grateful Dead at the Meadowlands...:o
    Let me know when. :)
    I'll bring the garlic stuffed olives for the martinis.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I think the last real tailgate I went to was the Grateful Dead at the Meadowlands...:o
    Let me know when. :)
    I'll bring the garlic stuffed olives for the martinis.

(ala Chris Rock) Oh Lawd!!!!! :D 11/17/07
    I love to turn you on
    (ala Chris Rock) Oh Lawd!!!!! :D 11/17/07
    Awesome, possum.
    I'll be there.
    :)

Where? UCONN?
    Yup - Well East Hartford really
    I love to turn you on
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Yup - Well East Hartford really

YO
    just pick up some franklin giant grinders
    and a first and last white clam za

grew up areound there and cant believe the huskies have a ranked football team

unbelievable
    Our ultimate tailgate is occuring this coming weekend...lobsters straight out of Maine delivered to the parking lots in CT. Ah...lobbies!!! Last home game of the year - have to make it a good one!!!
    I love to turn you on
    Our ultimate tailgate is occuring this coming weekend...lobsters straight out of Maine delivered to the parking lots in CT. Ah...lobbies!!! Last home game of the year - have to make it a good one!!!
    :(
    I can't go.
    2 parties...
    You are going to have a blast.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440

this would be the one time I root against the huskies

lets go orange (even though they have no shot)
    TrixieCat wrote:
    :(
    I can't go.
    2 parties...
    You are going to have a blast.

Boooooo.
    Understood.
    Twill be a grand day (hopefully in the sun this time!)
    I love to turn you on
This discussion has been closed.