Options

God of War

PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,014
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
does anyone know of any secret to beating that underwater moving wall part?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    That's a great game!
  • Options
    yeah ive read the guides but i can never get past the second ditch.
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    yeah ive read the guides but i can never get past the second ditch.
    Was that the right spot?
    I only played the first five minutes then lent it to my brother, so I don't know. I was hoping the guide would help :(
  • Options
    there are like 3 holes and you have to get to them before the wall comes. you have like 4 seconds and i just cant make it to the next one in that time.
  • Options
    does anyone know of any secret to beating that underwater moving wall part?
    i finished that game in a month.... with no cheating ;)
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • Options
    there are like 3 holes and you have to get to them before the wall comes. you have like 4 seconds and i just cant make it to the next one in that time.
    try holding the O if you have a ps2... i'm not sure what xbox is. then he'll swim faster.... then find the next ditch and wait for a little bit and do the same thing. you'll get a hang of it.
  • Options
    its r1 and ive tired that. ill try it again tomorrow but if not im done with the game. i simply dont have the patience for stupid crap like that. i really cant stand time puzzles, i dont mind the instant kill stuff the time stuff i hate though.
  • Options
    its r1 and ive tired that. ill try it again tomorrow but if not im done with the game. i simply dont have the patience for stupid crap like that. i really cant stand time puzzles, i dont mind the instant kill stuff the time stuff i hate though.
    you've just gotta time it perfectly. it's a bit tedious and probably will take you awhile to figure out. but once you've got it it's a piece of cake. you have to wait like on the bottom left corner of the ditch.... farthest away from when the wall can get you and immediately once the wall passes you might wanna wait again for a little bit and let the other pass as well. then move as soon as that wall moves... if you can stay right behind that wall as it moves. then move to the other ditch. once you've reached the end there's a tunnel that leads you above water. if you think that is difficult wait till you get to the higher part of the titan. it's a bitch... cause most of it is puzzling and you have to use common sense on some of it.
  • Options
    on my second try today i got it. i guess i needed a day off or something. then the next little puzzle i got almost right away.
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Great game. God of War II is also amazing and I understand that they will be releasing God of War III in 2009.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    is that where you have to ring those big goddamn bells?
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    i love the sex part. and also the tits. :D
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...