Options

Am I safe?

NothinGBetteRPJMaNNothinGBetteRPJMaN Posts: 530
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I bought the tickets with my DEBIT Mastercard and all of my money is in my savings account not my checking, but the bank always transfers my money over for me with an $8 charge. I have bought many things online, so I think I am safe and that I have plenty of money in the bank.

Just wanna see what all of you think....

Wonder what happens if there is a messup, would they give me a chance to fix it?
*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
he grew a beard.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    If it's in your profile you should be good to go. You might want to check with your bank tomorrow though and make sure the funds were paid. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    If it's in your profile you should be good to go. You might want to check with your bank tomorrow though and make sure the funds were paid. :)

So TenClub does charge right after you check out? someone said that they dont....
    Member # 0004

he grew a beard.
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    So TenClub does charge right after you check out? someone said that they dont....

I had both of my charges reflected in my available funds column within 5 minutes of each transaction so its definitely already reflected in my checking account. If it was me and I had money in saving but didn't have enough to cover these charges I would transfer funds myself especially before making the purchase to ensure that there are no issues. good luck though!
  • Options
    I had both of my charges reflected in my available funds column within 5 minutes of each transaction so its definitely already reflected in my checking account. If it was me and I had money in saving but didn't have enough to cover these charges I would transfer funds myself especially before making the purchase to ensure that there are no issues. good luck though!

Already made the purchase so I must be gooood!!!
    Member # 0004

he grew a beard.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    My bank does not move my money for me... I didn't know of any banks that would do that.

Anyway, I would just be safe and move the money over yourself... you can usually do that kind of transaction over the phone.

Good luck and I hope you got your tix.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    you can transfer online i think if you bank with chase... i always keep all my funds in checking for just these kinds of situations... good luck tho
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    sgossard3 wrote:
    you can transfer online i think if you bank with chase... i always keep all my funds in checking for just these kinds of situations... good luck tho

Ditto, its a wiser decision and ensures no conflictions...