Options

Falling Down

PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I have a live version of this song. I have no clue where I got it or what show its from. I tried to look I up on Pearljam.com but I don't think its there. Anyway, does anyone know if this is a Pearl Jam song and is there a good recording of it out there somewhere? If its a cover, who sings it? I love this song.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    I have a live version of this song. I have no clue where I got it or what show its from. I tried to look I up on Pearljam.com but I don't think its there. Anyway, does anyone know if this is a Pearl Jam song and is there a good recording of it out there somewhere? If its a cover, who sings it? I love this song.

It's an Improv turned song and was only played live.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know what show its from?
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    It was played 1995-06-20 Red Rocks. Some of the music from the song ended up in the Rockfords song "Distress".
    - Justin

You think the Slayer tour is out, or what?

"Finally! I get to save the earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows." -- Al Gore.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info everyone.
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    I'll re-upload the video of this to youtube