Options

I Am Legend this weekend....

Pearls&StonesPearls&Stones Posts: 585
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I really, really hope the weather holds up Saturday. I want to go see I Am Legend at the local IMAX theater.

I'm not all that interested in the film (it looks fine, but I wouldn't die if I had to wait til DVD). But, I want to go because I can't wait to see the exclusive SIX MINUTE TRAILER FOR "THE DARK KNIGHT."
I love my female wife...
we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I really, really hope the weather holds up Saturday. I want to go see I Am Legend at the local IMAX theater.

I'm not all that interested in the film (it looks fine, but I wouldn't die if I had to wait til DVD). But, I want to go because I can't wait to see the exclusive SIX MINUTE TRAILER FOR "THE DARK KNIGHT."

The regular trailer was pretty damn sweet! I can't wait to see it....Batman Begins was incredible. I was skeptical about Heath Ledger as Joker, but this trailer really blew me away. You'll probably get a little more with the Imax version, so enjoy and be sure to report back. :D
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    The regular trailer was pretty damn sweet! I can't wait to see it....Batman Begins was incredible. I was skeptical about Heath Ledger as Joker, but this trailer really blew me away. You'll probably get a little more with the Imax version, so enjoy and be sure to report back. :D

I'm not skeptical at all. I think Heath will OWN the role.

See, I'm a bit of a nerd. Over the course of my life I have eagerly awaited several films, from Star Wars prequels to Harry Potter to The Matrix to a host of others. I have stood in long lines and attended many a midnight premier.

But here I am, a married, full grown 29 year old man and I can say without any hesitiation that I have never been as excited for any film as I am for "The Dark Knight." My excitement for the 3 Star Wars prequels combined was not as high as it is for this movie. Ever since I saw the teaser trailer before "Superbad," I have been mildly obsessed. I am convinced TDK is going to be one of the great films ever. Even with the first Indiana Jones film in 19 years debuting 6 weeks before, all my attention is drawn toward Batman.

My sister thinks I am setting myself up for disappointment. But honestly, that has never happened. I certainly hope it doesn't start now.
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage