Options

Hockey fans HELP

Pearls&StonesPearls&Stones Posts: 585
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I bought an XBOX 360 a couple weeks ago and rather than shell out an extra $180 for all the new sports games, I bought all the 07 games used for like $12 each, including NHL 07.

So, I am just manually updating the rosters, but I was wondering something. Where the hell is Peter Forsberg this year? Its funny because I've watched like 25 games this season but it never occured to me that I haven't seen Forsberg all year.

Did he retire?
I love my female wife...
we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    he had foot surgery....planning to return.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Actually, it's not a given he will return. Most pundits have said it isn't going to happen this year at all because of the recent foot surgery after his first practice in Sweden
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    I bought an XBOX 360 a couple weeks ago and rather than shell out an extra $180 for all the new sports games, I bought all the 07 games used for like $12 each, including NHL 07.

So, I am just manually updating the rosters, but I was wondering something. Where the hell is Peter Forsberg this year? Its funny because I've watched like 25 games this season but it never occured to me that I haven't seen Forsberg all year.

Did he retire?

He's not officially retired he's a free agent and may return closer to the playoffs

Ankle/Foot problems keeping him out
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    So he was unsigned. went to Sweden, got hurt and MAY return for the playoffs, but we don't know for who?
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • Options
    So he was unsigned. went to Sweden, got hurt and MAY return for the playoffs, but we don't know for who?

Correct !

Handfull of teams are interested

DET,PHI,OTT,COL
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    OK

He is on the Flyers in the game, since the rosters were from the beginning of last year. I'll just keep him there. Even if he does retire, I'll keep him in the game. I don't ususally dump players when they retire. Heck, I even created Lemiuex for the Penguins.
    I love my female wife...