Options

Best boots of 2008

ontheroadontheroad Posts: 250
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Okay, so what are the best sounding boots of the tour?

I downloaded Tampa, and I wasn't that impressed with the sound quality. Doesn't sound like the other series of boots the boys have released...new company the reason, or is Tampa the anomaly?
"I remember when you sang that song about today, now it's tomorrow and everything has changed." - Bu$hleaguer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FedericoFederico Posts: 7,916
    ontheroad wrote:
    Okay, so what are the best sounding boots of the tour?

I downloaded Tampa, and I wasn't that impressed with the sound quality. Doesn't sound like the other series of boots the boys have released...new company the reason, or is Tampa the anomaly?

ive heard a couple more, and the mixing decisiton was definitely wrong...they sound terribly bad comparing with the 2006 boots....matt´s cymbals are louder than the guitars....jeff has been almost deleted from the recordings
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    I have the FLAC of Camden 1 and MP3's of Camden 2. They don't sound nearly as good as previously tours. Eddie's vocals seems a little overpowering and sometimes Boom is really loud.
  • Options
    toronado10toronado10 Posts: 239
    the only one I have so far is columbia and I think it sounds good enough.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    So what are the top 3?
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Posts: 250
    Just got the DC download, I was at that show and it was one of the highlights of the 9 shows I attended this tour.

The DC download sounds good, HTI and Black especially great.
    "I remember when you sang that song about today, now it's tomorrow and everything has changed." - Bu$hleaguer