Options

Earthgirl....smalltownbeck!!!! !!!!!!!!

prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
How's it going ladies????????
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    holy crap my name is in lights !!!!!!!! woot woot !!

hey girlie friend how are you? We need to hook up soon, like really soon... Im having a bit of PJ with drawal..it's almost concert time for me again.
    How are you ? what's new? what's the love life doing? talk to me girl
  • Options
    Haha!!!! Best way to get your attention!!! Now if Suzi Q would just take notice we could have a little party here!!!!!!!!!
    I know we need to hook up!! With you both down Calgary way, I guess I REALLY need to get my butt down there!!!!!!!
    I'm doing great!!! Business is great and I'm keeping really busy! I went on my big trip and it was fabulous!! ;) What's going on with you girlie girl????
  • Options
    I got a great teaching job at an elementary school here, Im the Native Ed.Assistant part time and then a Living Skills Teacher the other half of the week. I LOVE IT !!!
    Im going to Manitoba for my first time this Christmas... I can't wait !! but then.... it will be sad at the same time. Ill pm you later about that.. or tomorrow.
    that's great your business is doing so well and you're keeping busy ! have you finished all your shopping?
  • Options
    ive gotta go pee.
  • Options
    I'm so proud of you for getting that job!! You wanted it so bad!!!!!! I'm not ready for Christmas....still have shopping to do! Sunday is my only day!
  • Options
    holy crap you're like me, I have no free days from now till christmas.. it's crazy isn't it.
  • Options
    Hey girls so when are we meeting up??? :D:D
  • Options
    We HAVE to meet up soon......
  • Options
    Very soon!!! Sounds like you are busy though. I half thought of renting a car and driving up to Edmonton some weekend just for something to do..and of course see YOU!! :D

When is good for you gals??

I love having my name on a thread :D

Girlies, I have got to get to bed :o lets get something on the way!!!
  • Options
    I have to get to bed too......the 3 of us need to make some plans for the new year!!!!! I have no time before then! But we will for sure soon!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    im going to bed too... im beat. first a bath.. then bed. hugs girls.
  • Options
    That sounds like a plan. I am SO looking forward to it.

G'night!!
  • Options
    Night girlies!!!!!!!!!!!!