Options

Question about MSG boots

Soujiro_SetaSoujiro_Seta Posts: 100
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I'm just wondering do you guys think that they will mass produce the MSG boots? Like they did for the 2003 tour when they choose to have the state college and tokyo shows mass produced. I'm only asking because I'm kinda broke right now and if they'd be around later I can wait and pick them up then. Sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks! ^_^
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    I'm just wondering do you guys think that they will mass produce the MSG boots? Like they did for the 2003 tour when they choose to have the state college and tokyo shows mass produced. I'm only asking because I'm kinda broke right now and if they'd be around later I can wait and pick them up then. Sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks! ^_^

I have a feeling that a show or two might be released like this. you gotta remember though that that 2003 tour was huge and this was only 12 dates. I can see Bonnaroo being released commercially.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    too big of a gamble. you run a risk of not getting them at all or having to pay a silly price on ebay because they are no longer avaliable through the ten club.

just throw the $35 on your credit card and worry about it when the bill rolls around :)
  • Options
    Soujiro_SetaSoujiro_Seta Posts: 100
    too big of a gamble. you run a risk of not getting them at all or having to pay a silly price on ebay because they are no longer avaliable through the ten club.

just throw the $35 on your credit card and worry about it when the bill rolls around :)

That's what I ended up doing finally decided to just go for it today. You're right I wouldn't want to pay a ridiculous price on ebay. I'll worry about it when the bill comes. Really hope I find a job by then.