Déjà vu...

illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
:eek:

who else experiences this all too often?

it's at the point now for me where it's becoming really frequent... and it's not just routine 'cos i'm currently not IN a routine :eek:

i'm also starting to bring up random topics in conversation with friends and they go 'i swear i was just thinking about that' :eek: (yeh maybe :rolleyes: )

so who else? :eek:
wah
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Freak!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • says she who'd rather lick nutella off herself than wrestle in it!!! :eek: bhahahaaa!!!
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    says she who'd rather lick nutella off herself than wrestle in it!!! :eek: bhahahaaa!!!

No, I'll wrestle in it and then lick it off myself! ;):D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    No, I'll wrestle in it and then lick it off myself! ;):D

well then that's ok :D do you put in it the microwave first to take a bit of the stiffness off the texture??? :eek:

this should be a nutella thread :o
    wah
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    didn't you just say that?
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    :eek:

who else experiences this all too often?

it's at the point now for me where it's becoming really frequent... and it's not just routine 'cos i'm currently not IN a routine :eek:

i'm also starting to bring up random topics in conversation with friends and they go 'i swear i was just thinking about that' :eek: (yeh maybe :rolleyes: )

so who else? :eek:

maybe it's not deja vu. maybe you've already previsioned your entire life and that's the normal part and you just forget you know all this and the parts of your life that don't seem familiar are jamais vu.
  • didn't you just say that?

oh hilarious :eek:
    wah
  • maybe it's not deja vu. maybe you've already previsioned your entire life and that's the normal part and you just forget you know all this and the parts of your life that don't seem familiar are jamais vu.

previsioned my entire life...???

so jamais vu is the opposite to deja vu?
    wah
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    previsioned my entire life...???

so jamais vu is the opposite to deja vu?

hehe, just fuckin with ya.

jamais vu is the opposite. instead of a new event or person seeming oddly familiar, it's a familiar person or place that suddenly feels oddly strange and new.
  • hehe, just fuckin with ya.

jamais vu is the opposite. instead of a new event or person seeming oddly familiar, it's a familiar person or place that suddenly feels oddly strange and new.

thank fUCK :eek: ha!

jamais vu sounds odd...
    wah