Options

Anyone got a extra single for Newark NJ? Lots to offer.

touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I'd like to see this show from a 10C seat. If anyone has an extra single let me know and I'll pay ya face value plus some PJ goodies. Picks, Set lists, posters, and lots more.

Check my post history....I hooked up 2 fellow 10c members with beacon tix so I figured maybe karma "would pay it back"

I know its a long shot but figured I'd give it a shot.

Thanks,
baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    i have an extra, but was hoping to get to get a bost2 or ny1? do you have prague1996 poster :)? the beacon ruled didn't it?? i was lower balc mike side
    i like sound...
  • Options
    i have an extra, but was hoping to get to get a bost2 or ny1? do you have prague1996 poster :)? the beacon ruled didn't it?? i was lower balc mike side

Yeah the Beacon was good times. I was Jeff side. If you don't wind up swapping out that extra for a NY or Boston get in touch. I will make it worth your while.

Thanks.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
  • Options
    bump